News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Plus, if the seer that is in the alliance now is a wolf, then they know who the masons are and could have easily wolfed one of them without me thinking much of it.

mikey

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 08:13:46 AMPlus, if the seer that is in the alliance now is a wolf, then they know who the masons are and could have easily wolfed one of them without me thinking much of it.
unless TST WAS a miller
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

I'm kind of questioning the validity of your seer, Toby. It seems like they gained access to the union just because they got there first (FA's argument). Saying that them not wolfing a miller doesn't justify them right away. Doing something like that would be an obvious wolf gift away imo. No wolf in their right mind would jeprodize a seer position that early in the game for a single miller target.

Though, this is all speculation. Maybe you do have the correct seer and you have spotted a potential wolf day 1.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

That wasn't even related mael :P
Oh I guess if TST was a MASON 2 people would have died haha
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Oh crap, post correction: millers = masons
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 08:23:55 AMI'm kind of questioning the validity of your seer, Toby. It seems like they gained access to the union just because they got there first (FA's argument). Saying that them not wolfing a miller doesn't justify them right away. Doing something like that would be an obvious wolf gift away imo. No wolf in their right mind would jeprodize a seer position that early in the game for a single miller target.

Though, this is all speculation. Maybe you do have the correct seer and you have spotted a potential wolf day 1.
I don't see why it's a big deal.  Toby knows who the anon seer is and if FA cardflips differently we'll know for sure.
Also reviver seed :D
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 08:25:09 AMOh crap, post correction: millers = masons
see mael olimar does it too.  It's not that uncommon D:
unmotivated

Maelstrom

And, if we don't kill a wolf, we can just revive them.

FireArrow

If wolves get the revive we lose, I gotta go to school. I'll respond when I get home.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 12, 2014, 08:35:22 AM^True
I think it's false, he doesn't really HAVE to go to school
it's just a life choice
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 12, 2014, 08:40:03 AMI think it's false, he doesn't really HAVE to go to school
it's just a life choice

NOS IS RIGHT OBVIOUS WOLF QUICKLY EVERYONE VOTE NOW! MERGERDā€¼

Mashi

Hahaha, darn, I was really suspicious of FireArrow, but I didn't post about it yet because I need to finish this assignment.  Would have been nice to show off a bit, but oh well!!!

Other suspicion is on NocturneOfShadow.  Haven't really taken a good look at the thread yet though, but I'll go in depth about things if I'm given until this evening.  Sorry for the delay!

Jon

Yeah there's no way I'm believimg FireArrow is the seer over whoever Toby has in his alliance. I'm not gonna change my vote I dont think,  we'll learn enough from FireArrows card flip to see who is telling the truth and who is lying.