News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I'm not gonna band wagon over "reasons." NoS atleast is trying to be active (chat room.)

Of course, maybe toby's onto something, but he's gonna have to share why.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jon

Okay well, we have our seer so that is our first point of action. We can see what Toby says about that and go from there.

The best way for us to deal with any inactives is to ask them questions, get them involved. If wolves like to stay inactive here then we can just have the inactive people seered. The seer is probably gonna stay off the radar and be inactive, we don't want to accidentally end up lynching him/her.

FireArrow with how defensive you got over a casual vote, you're just making me more suspicious of you.

FireArrow

Quote from: Jon on December 11, 2014, 06:01:53 PMOkay well, we have our seer so that is our first point of action. We can see what Toby says about that and go from there.

The best way for us to deal with any inactives is to ask them questions, get them involved. If wolves like to stay inactive here then we can just have the inactive people seered. The seer is probably gonna stay off the radar and be inactive, we don't want to accidentally end up lynching him/her.

If we have an alliance, a seer vote will never go through.

QuoteFireArrow with how defensive you got over a casual vote, you're just making me more suspicious of you.

Hence the last line. With the way your playing now, we're gonna lose. Your looking for traditional tells, which is something that doesn't work on NSM (because wolves never talk goddamnit!)

EDIT: I only edited the bbc, everything else is identical.

mikey

A lot of early votes... from my experience any early votes usually end up changing so no point in worrying about them.  After all we've got until saturday night to figure something out so I don't see any need to rush a vote.  I had a pretty long chat with mael and decided he's probably human this game, but with mael you can never tell because he always acts like a wolf :P

Alright toby you probably have the best idea as to whom should be killed this day phase?  I do like FireArrow's idea though, also with the reviver seed coming tomorrow night we could theoretically have a free miss today because of the cardflip.  Essentially we'd be getting a public seering at the possible cost of a lynch.
Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 05:09:20 PMYay day 1.

First thoughts, Jon is on the bottom of my list because a wolf would never do something that rash on night 1.
Blueflower I'm slightly suspicious of because he's stating something obviously true, however, looks very anti-wolf to say (does that make sense?)
Fank is fank, nothing to say here.
Yugi and Olimar seem to be avoiding important discussion, then again, only day 1.
Toby, at this point, is most definitely who he says he is.

With that being said, can we lynch an inactive please. NSM TWG is so predictable, the wolves just play inactive until later because everyone just rush lynches suspicious (almost always human) players.

Solid thoughts, I'm with you on the blueflower suspicion, it's not that uncommon for a wolf to throw out some antiwolf propaganda as it were.
Careful with fank being fank, but I've played with him enough that I should be able to get a tell on him in a couple phases (hopefully).
All I know with jon is that he's either a wolf or a human because of his llf game :P  (good luck jon)

Also I totally derped and forgot that it's impossible to claim miller (which REALLY screwed up my plans lol just ask mael) so if someone seers red should we just lynch em since 1/4 chance isn't very good?
Loose thoughts:
Mashi's only realistically posted once.
Very loose thoughts:
Wolves wolf a wolf for the humans to waste reviver seed?(Not likely at all but throwing it out there because it's possible)
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Don't see why all the suspicion against me exists after I've barely posted anything. Realize that I haven't played TWG in a while and sort of forget how to do things. So that post was also for my own reminder as well as just stating something for people to realize. If that makes sense.

Anyway, I'm not liking Fire's idea of lynching inactives. It almost feels like he's trying to draw attention away from the more active players, which is definitely not what we should be doing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 11, 2014, 06:55:43 PMAnyway, I'm not liking Fire's idea of lynching inactives. It almost feels like he's trying to draw attention away from the more active players, which is definitely not what we should be doing.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do, because I believe the active people are human.

What's with it with you people and thinking inactives are innocent.

WE DON'T HAVE TELLS ON INACTIVES. That's exactly why a wolf would be inactive, they're playing on the this whole innocent until proven guilty mentality humans have, by the time were done lynching all the active wolf-looking humans, we lose.

Another way to put it:
Lynching actives:
Best case: We lynch a wolf.
Worst case: We lynch a useful human.

Lynching inactives:
Best case: We lynch a wolf.
Worst case: We lynch a useless human (PRs will be impossible to mislynch due to the alliance.)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2014, 06:48:18 PMWolves wolf a wolf for the humans to waste reviver seed?(Not likely at all but throwing it out there because it's possible)
It would have to be the Master Wolf, though, because of the cardflip.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 07:04:18 PMWhat's with it with you people and thinking inactives are innocent.
To be fair, though, some people would never be inactive as a wolf because they know people would lynch inactives for that reason.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 11, 2014, 07:09:41 PMTo be fair, though, some people would never be inactive as a wolf because they know people would lynch inactives for that reason.

I don't recall lynching inactives to ever be a thing early game, atleast on nsm.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 07:11:30 PMI don't recall lynching inactives to ever be a thing early game, atleast on nsm.
Everybody always brings it up, at the very least. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 11, 2014, 07:15:42 PMEverybody always brings it up, at the very least. :P

Yeah, but no one listens. >_>
Then the wolf ends up being the person riding in the back seat and everyones all like OMG I NEVER WUD OF GUESSED.

FireArrow

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 11, 2014, 07:28:46 PMkitty

shhh I had to not look like a completely incompetent idiot who can't use forum code

Maelstrom

We've got 'til saturday night, so there will probably be some long discussions on it.
I'd be in the chat, but I need sleep.  :P Maybe tomorrow.