News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

this is the longest 18 minutes of my life

Maelstrom

Yugi

its probably a two day night phase, that's what normally happens night 1

Jub3r7

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Role list, item, gimmick
1. Master Hydra - Seered green.
2. Hydra
3. The Clairvoyant - Seer.

4. Traitor.
5. Agent Coulson - Miller.
6. Skye - Seer.

7. Agent May - Brutal human: When wolfed, random wolf dies.
8. Agent Fitz - knows Simmons! When Fitz dies, Simmons dies.
9. Agent Simmons - knows Fitz! When Simmons dies, Fitz dies.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human

Item:
GH-325: Given to a random player during night phase 2, can be passed along or used to bring a dead player back to life.
50% chance of appearing a second time in night phase 3, 25% n4, etc.

Cardflip: role reveal upon death
[close]

The search for the clairvoyant was narrowed down to a few possible candidates, and double blind was used to make sure no specific person knew their coordinates AND who their target was until after they arrived at the location.
    Although there is no documented persons with psychic abilities in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database, it seems like the enemy knows things about us, things I don't tell anyone. The nightmares that keep me up at night, the girl in the flower dress knew and said the clairvoyant told her.
    Deathlok, or whatever they call Mike Peterson now, was waiting at the designated location. Either we were getting close, or the enemy is more inside our heads than we thought. Our loyal agent, the_subjective_thought, was our only casualty. A few bullet wounds in the right (wrong) places has put him in a coma, or in relevant terms, out of commission. We shall not let his sacrifice be in vain.

1. Mashi
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. fank009
4. FireArrow
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Yugi
7. The_Subjective_Thought
8. Toby
9. Olimar12345
10. mariolegofan
11. maelstrom
12. Jon
13. blueflower999

The_Subjective_Thought, a regular human, has been wolfed.
Day 1 ends on Saturday, 12/13/14, 11:30 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

why is it that whenever me and tst are in a game together one of us dies night 1

FireArrow

Yay day 1.

First thoughts, Jon is on the bottom of my list because a wolf would never do something that rash on night 1.
Blueflower I'm slightly suspicious of because he's stating something obviously true, however, looks very anti-wolf to say (does that make sense?)
Fank is fank, nothing to say here.
Yugi and Olimar seem to be avoiding important discussion, then again, only day 1.
Toby, at this point, is most definitely who he says he is.

With that being said, can we lynch an inactive please. NSM TWG is so predictable, the wolves just play inactive until later because everyone just rush lynches suspicious (almost always human) players.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

remove vote
forgot bolding a name = voting
.-.

The_Subjective_Thought

For the amount of games I've played I have a surprising amount of night 1 deaths.

At least I'm only in a coma this time.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Jon

Don't you think it's a bit early to start petitioning to lynch inactive people? it's literally the start of the first day phase, we can see how inactive people are when we have something to talk about!

FireArrow because wanting to lynch an inactive right off the bat is only beneficial to the wolves.

FireArrow

1. I do that every game (self meta ik sry.)
2. It's true every game.
3. Your proving me right.
4. Your logic isn't even logic, it's just plain not true. We have something to gain by lynching wolves, how would lynching an active person be more beneficial than an inactive person? Wolves have MORE to lose for lynching inactive people, because active people will be the ones to find them, inactives will be... well... inactive.
5. Whoa hold your horses buddy, no need to actually vote yet.

Still think you human though, wolves don't play this aggressively (becasue like I said, they play inactively.) Also, your probably reaction testing me anyways :/.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 05:09:20 PMWith that being said, can we lynch an inactive please. NSM TWG is so predictable, the wolves just play inactive until later because everyone just rush lynches suspicious (almost always human) players.
I don't think many wolves are expressly inactive- most just stay active enough to seem like they're contributing (like saying something once in a while, "helping" with the lynch, etc.). Also, if too many inactives are alive later in the game, the wolves can easily take advantage of it (and if somebody turns out to be human, we can hopefully revive them later).

Quote from: Jon on December 11, 2014, 05:35:01 PMDon't you think it's a bit early to start petitioning to lynch inactive people? it's literally the start of the first day phase, we can see how inactive people are when we have something to talk about!

FireArrow because wanting to lynch an inactive right off the bat is only beneficial to the wolves.
I actually disagree, for reason(s) stated above! If there are too many inactives, the wolves can easily take advantage of that (something I've done as a wolf :P). Though, lynching an inactive obviously isn't the favorable option.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

BDS, I consider that inactivity. Anything apart from adding to the discussion is inactivity imo.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 05:46:15 PMBDS, I consider that inactivity. Anything apart from adding to the discussion is inactivity imo.
Yes, that's what I meant (wolves doing things to "add to the discussion").
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Nocturne
For *reasons.*
If you want to know, ask Toby.