TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 28, 2014, 07:03:55 PMYep, and this is totally in contrast to my previous wolf behavior. Go look at Bowser's Blast or whatever it was called, I was the only wolf and me being lynched lost the game.

Here I am, and if I were a wolf, this would be the same situation. Yet my behavior is totally different. Back then I met in the chat with everyone and went down kicking and screaming. A few days ago, I even asked you guys to lynch me so we could get rid of you. I guarantee you that a wolf Blueflower would never do such a thing.

Fire honey, you played very well. A lot better than I did, actually. Your arguments were convincing and you saved your own behind from being lynched countless times. Regardless of who wins, you have my respect as a great player.
Self meta is impossible because knowing what you do makes the meta null and void.

Thanks though. It kinda sucks how this game ended up considering I joined this game to play with you. I was not expecting us to be opposite seers. :[
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Welp, I gtg to tennis in like 5 minutes, so cheers.

Toby

You responding to an arguement and making counter arguements does not make those points invalid.

I need to sleep now so firearrow and we can end the game with an insta.

blueflower999

We won, guys. Congratulations, everyone!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

mashi (agent coulson) wins

gg

*insert story here*
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

The_Subjective_Thought

Hey guys! Turns out the coma was one of those week long comas.

It also didn't cause any lasting damage!

What did I miss?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

Postgame pls
I fully expect to win human MVP
unmotivated

Yugi

so uh

whats happening now

is this the afterlife

Yugi

Also I want to point out that this has been the most active TWG on NSM, and is tied for the most active TWG ever with LLF TWG 57.

Unless there's something on FFR or the TWG site that Toby came from.

Mashi

NSM has 15 posts per page in comparison to LLF's 20, however.  So technically not, sorry!

And it's not unusual for FFR TWGs to go on 100+ pages with 20 posts per page.

FireArrow

That was bleh. You guys kept making all the right decisions for all the wrong reasons.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 28, 2014, 09:49:12 PMThat was bleh. You guys kept making all the right decisions for all the wrong reasons.
this so much lol
You did put up a convincing argument though, was almost fooled into thinking you were a seer
unmotivated

Yugi

I have my settings as 15 posts per page on LLF, and it's 53 pages there.

Also, GO SEAHAWKS

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 28, 2014, 09:49:57 PMthis so much lol
You did put up a convincing argument though, was almost fooled into thinking you were a seer

Is that why you kept trying to kill me.  :P