TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 09:54:40 PMHe's an irl friend of mine, and I wouldn't wolf him. At least, not the first night.
Keep in mind that there's more than one wolf. Oddly enough, despite saying this, you did make a few other posts.

Quotelolololololololololololol what is this

You accuse me of doing all these things, despite the fact that all of these apply to you. Once you pushed a lynch on Nocturne (who you easily could have simply pushed a lynch on as a wolf simply because he was a suspicious human) you disappeared entirely from the game until you voted Blueflower for no discernable reason, which was what caused me to vote for you in the first place. You then made random flipfloppy votes purely to save your own hide.

So if you're going to point out stuff that I've done, make sure its stuff that you haven't done as well.
Look back at the game Yugi. I didn't just "disappear entirely." For evidence regarding this, start reading here (the only times when I didn't post were when I was too busy to post in the game). Everything you said about me is either exaggerated or completely falsified (especially when you say that I voted for Blueflower for "no discernable [sic] reason," when I had made it clear that I believed FireArrow over Blueflower). Also, I don't know what you mean by "flipfloppy"... I only changed my vote once this phase (compared to you, who changed your vote more than once this phase).

Also, I did point out stuff you did that I didn't do (not counting all the stuff above, which is clearly falsified on your part)- consistently post "filler" posts that add little or nothing to the game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 11:43:05 PMKeep in mind that there's more than one wolf. Oddly enough, despite saying this, you did make a few other posts.
I was online near the end of the phase. If I was a wolf I could have easily changed the wolfing right before the phase ended. Numbers mean nothing.

also ??????????? at the bolded part

I'll accept that I may have exxagerated my points a little bit, but they're still true, in a way. You became an inactive and started doing things with less reasoning, which brings me to question 4

4. Why the fuck did you vote for nocturne?

Yugi

Also, human me tends to shitpost a lot. If you're using it for the argument that I'm a hipocrite, go ahead. If you're using it for the argument that I'm a wolf, that's not on.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on December 22, 2014, 12:42:26 AM4. Why the fuck did you vote for nocturne?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 08:51:23 PMI'd much rather have the traitor be lynched than me- either way, there's a human down, but at least with Nocturne, he can't support the wolves (i.e. Blueflower and Yugi) with an extra vote.
Ideally, I wanted to lynch Blueflower or you, but you fools (Fank) did not see reason (and i asked mashi to help me but he didnt respond).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

:/ christmas shopping has stopped me from really posting a good post. so I will be making a good post for FA in english pointing out each point and an explanation behind the point of my argument, with quotes when necesarry

If anyone has any rebuttals to my current/coming ideas (mashi/toby) please tell me.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

this game was going to be a 50/50 game anyway, lynching the traitor just makes it less luck based and more evidence based. Had we kept the traitor alive and mislynched then the wolves would have pretty much brought themselves forward, got nocturne to side with them and rely on kitB's to win the game with a 3v3 vote. There would have been 6 alive, with two confirmed humans and two separate groups of players between the two red seerings and the two red seerings 50/50 chance of who was going to die, the wolves would just take away our option to look back on the evidence provided with reactions and stuff. This was we get more time to do what we wanted to do before.

I'm not too suspicious of anyone who wanted to do either thing because I made about 10 of these posts before saying the traitor lynch was good or the traitor lynch was bad, it was a little tricky to find out exactly what it was . :p

Toby

Toby

If the game ends 1vs1 with the super brave me being the 1 then what happens

03:02   Toby_   Because it's 1-1 one wolf is better than one human so wolf eats human but human is brutal so wolf dies too

Can we make it a tie pls or even better no one wins

fank009

lets start this off...

It didnt matter which group we lynched from yesterday

there are 2 scum roles left... wolf seer, between FA and blue, and MW, between BDS and yugi... something that probably wasn't displayed in my leans, that as much as there was good case on blue/FA... it was really flip floppy and I didnt felt extremley confident that I would make the right decision... so what do I do? find the partner.

Between Yugi/BDS Yugi looks more human (from his d4 play)
As I explained yesterday, his interactions are really open, there's just a handful of stuff that I don't believe could be said from the view point of a wolf. the wanting to die last night phase could be passed off as a bluff, but even after I challenged everyone (by everyone I mean the 4 not clear) he still questioned FA/Blue individually. compared to BDS jumping to FA's side.

BDS still has a case against him
-not contributing a lot day 1/2
-Day 1 side vote

Contradictions happen with cases
Even though yugi has done a lot of things that BDS has, (I.E. split vote day 1 not saying a lot) its not the fact that doing suspicious things = wolf, but more that a combination of things. each thing has a different weight on the swing. something like olimar's slip raises more suspicion than say staying inactive. everything has different weight, and in this instance, I find yugi producing a lot more humanity than you. hence my lean. (its still bs fank :/)

A blue/BDS pairing means BDS could have saved olimar
Votes ended up being tied between olimar and FA and if the point in counter claiming is to get a mislynch, why not go for the mislynch? I reckon it wouldnt have given a lot of wolf points, but seeing BDS doesnt like playing risky, I think he would let olimar get lynched, seeing he did have a vote in hand... though that isnt the main point against a BDS/blue pairing

MLF was a wierd N2 kill
Blue knew the masons, he could have gone for the best thing while protecting him. As said by me on day 2, I feel they were hunting for specials night 2. this theory gives blue a lot of human points in the sense he doesnt need to hunt specials. MLF was a mislynch that easily could have happened with the way the mob was going. blue didnt need to kill mlf, and if it was hunting for specials, why would he? Why wasn't I shot N2 for being active? easy, I told olimar I wasn't a mason. (although I was screaming it by the end of day 2)

(post to be continued...want some in)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on December 22, 2014, 08:20:49 PMBetween Yugi/BDS Yugi looks more human (from his d4 play)
You are drunk fank; go home. :P You're taking everything at face value rather than looking at motives behind actions.

QuoteA blue/BDS pairing means BDS could have saved olimar
Votes ended up being tied between olimar and FA and if the point in counter claiming is to get a mislynch, why not go for the mislynch? I reckon it wouldnt have given a lot of wolf points, but seeing BDS doesnt like playing risky, I think he would let olimar get lynched, seeing he did have a vote in hand... though that isnt the main point against a BDS/blue pairing
May I point out that I was away during that time? Or have I already said that enough?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

BDS didnt want either of his partners lynched D1
Self explanatory and needs a bold just to sink in for a moment.

If anyone paired up yugi/blue it was me
there was no push from either of them, all the arguments were made from me. trying to push some wolf points from arguments that I made up probably shows how desperate BDS is to have some sort of lynchability in yugi.

Nocturne was a terrible lynch yesterday
Nocturne alive would force wolves to show themselfs if they wanted to tie the votes with noct gone a mislynch means the loss of the game for humans.

Wolves needed 2 mislynches at the time...
Worst case scenario for wolves = humans get the revive... giving us an extra mislynch... with BDS gone and flipping wolf, there goes a mislynch. and lynch blue/FA in any order to win the game (- wolf revives) Preparing for the worst seems to be another trait for bds.

Blue is NOT the traitor...
this is an important point to bring up because a lot of things fell on blue being traitor...

(hopefully I get this in time...)
will post more if I can

Jub3r7

Night 5 is over. fank009 has been killed by hydra... again.

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Role list, item, gimmick
1. Master Hydra - Seered green.
2. Hydra
3. The Clairvoyant - Seer.

4. Traitor.
5. Agent Coulson - Miller.
6. Skye - Seer.

7. Agent May - Brutal human: When wolfed, random wolf dies.
8. Agent Fitz - knows Simmons! When Fitz dies, Simmons dies.
9. Agent Simmons - knows Fitz! When Simmons dies, Fitz dies.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human

Item:
GH-325: Given to a random player during night phase 2, can be passed along or used to bring a dead player back to life.
50% chance of appearing a second time in night phase 3, 25% n4, etc.

Cardflip: role reveal upon death
[close]

*story goes here*

1. Mashi
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. fank009
4. FireArrow
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Yugi
7. The_Subjective_Thought
8. Toby
9. Olimar12345
10. mariolegofan
11. maelstrom
12. Jon
13. blueflower999

Day 6 ends on Wednesday, 12/24/14, 11:30 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fank009

Yugi

BDS. I know that one of us is a wolf, and I know it's not me.

FireArrow

Yugi, this is so not according to plan. >_>
You know, at this point, let's let Toby decide whether or not we go for green wolves or red wolves first. We need the humans to work together or we're gonna end up with a 4 way kitb.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department