News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

blueflower999

Hee hee hee... Aha hahaha! Take a good look, everyone! Unable to find a rival worthy of my genius, I was forced to create one by myself! Here I am! The tragic clown!

Nah, just kidding. I have given up though. Lynch me please, just remember to lynch Fire tomorrow when I flip blue.

blueflower
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

No one vote blueflower, unless you're blind, it's pretty obvious he's trying to save NoS.

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

blueflower999

Quote from: FireArrow on December 16, 2014, 07:06:24 PM...
No one vote blueflower, unless you're blind, it's pretty obvious he's trying to save NoS.
It's actually not, I just genuinely want to be lynched. I'm sick of all this double seer bull and I want to get the game to move past that.

And Fire, apparently the whole thread is blind because they've let you live for this long, so I wouldn't put anything past them.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Lol guys I've been hiding it pretty well for the past few phases but I actually am the traitor...  The near way for me to win is to get lynched so go ahead and believe fire arrow.  I promise I'll flip red for you guys ;)
unmotivated

mikey

Wait a second.  Guys, there can't be 5 reds in this game
unmotivated

FireArrow

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Me and olimar are most definitely red.  Blue says mashi and fa are red.  FA says blue is red.both claim that they are the seer and the other is a red.  The only option is to lynch mashi and see if blue is right  since blue seering fa and fa seering blue are mutually exclusive events, we must assume that blue is lying and actually seered fa blue because fa had no reason to fake a seering on blue.  But by all means, lynch me instead, it will be crazier that way.
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Oh yeah and that means mashi is agent Phil Coulson.  WELCOME TO LEVEL SEVEN
unmotivated