Maelstrom

Votes:
Maelstrom -- 1  (NoS)
Blueflower999 -- 2  (Mael, FA)
FireArrow -- 1(Blueflower)
BDS -- 1  (Fank)
NoS -- 1 (jon)

Cool Nearly a 5-way kitb

I will want to mention I have heard little from BDS, and his posts add little to the thread, possibly to avoid saying anything human or wolvish.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 15, 2014, 07:00:31 PMI will want to mention I have heard little from BDS, and his posts add little to the thread, possibly to avoid saying anything human or wolvish.
I suppose you've completely missed my accusation against Nocturne, yes?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Can we please just lynch that stupid nocturne already he's driving me insane
unmotivated

Maelstrom

In the chat. Could use a few more people

Yugi

so can someone sum up the cases against fa and blueflower for me

Also, FireArrow, why did you seer Blueflower?

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

that's a fancy "i" for you uncultured folk out there.
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on December 15, 2014, 07:57:26 PMso can someone sum up the cases against fa and blueflower for me

Case against FA- Seer'd red by tobys seer
Case against Blue- Seer'd red by FA
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Right now I'm 90% certain that the wolf team is Olimar, Blueflower, and Nocturne. Le reasoning below:

My main reason for thinking this is based on one line of thought: Whoever the wolf team is, they want me lynched day 1. If they're the ones who false claimed seer, they'll know I'm the real seer, so they won't be undecided in their votes. Also, They have no reason to pretend to be ambivalent because not only are they voting for a very suspicious person, they'll be voting alongside Toby, preventing any possible suspicion they could get by tunnel visioning me.

Now, let's look at the 3 people (besides Toby) who follow this logic: Blueflower, NoS, and MLF. Mlf is a confirmed human, so that leaves these 2.

Blueflower: voted me once and never changed it.
NoS: kept his vote on me until past the phase ended, then randomly changed to olimar at the last second even though I'd still be in the majority. (This could be him trying to distance himself from olimar.)

Note: not counting NoS's votes pre-toby.

I do have a bit more:

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 10, 2014, 12:43:24 PMAlso just a reminder to the wolves that false claiming to Toby is a really risky strategy in this game due to the cardflip.

This is what first gave me a wolf lean on blue. It makes him look human by talking down the wolves, however, the fact is so obvious that he doesn't actually do any damage to his team by saying this. I also find it ironic that the wolves did end up doing this, so this could be blueflower preplanning and dropping evidence to point away from him (e.g. if blueflower thought false claiming was a bad idea, why would he or his team member's do it?)

Really, blueflower hasn't done much, so that's the only thing I have on him (besides him obviously not paying full attention to the thread.)

Everyone knows that nocturne claims to be the traitor, and anyone with a brain knows that it's not true. Not convinced, read these:

(Yes, all of these are after Toby revealed to the thread that he claimed traitor.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 12, 2014, 08:00:42 AMexcept a toby seering is ridiculously easy to make up.  The real may would have counterclaimed a LONG time ago, so I'd say this is pretty solid evidence.  The fact that you claimed skye is proof that you're not the miller (because as I found out the miller doesn't know he's red lol) and the fact that you "seered" toby probably means you're just the regular wolf; (I might be making stuff up here lol) but if you were the seering wolf you probably would have claimed seer a lot earlier, having the power to back it up. Oh, I guess you could be the traitor too lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 13, 2014, 04:59:33 AMI realize that you like to play it safe FireArrow but right now we have a huge advantage that we simply can't lose.  Maybe it's just my style, but I'd much rather take that risk and possibly end up way ahead of the wolves and I'm sure most other humans do too.  Again, I want to avoid the insta to give us more time to think of something but personally I feel like waiting until day 2 is going to set us really far back as I said in the chat, almost to the point where it's not worth waiting- especially because if you are the seer there's a very strong chance we can get you back.
Reviver seed+cardfilp=100% seering for you+Toby knows wolf identity.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 15, 2014, 07:01:28 AMOr it could mean FireArrow is still a wolf lol
FireArrow
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 15, 2014, 08:27:28 AMWell, if mlf was PMing Olimar about it he probably told olimar his role?  I really doubt if toby's going to say anything though.
I'm not going to question the validity of FA's seering because if it's true, with FA being the other red wolf it just means blueflower is either the traitor or the miller.  I don't think blue is Toby's seer though.  And mashi, you're almost certainly wrong about the traitor being the one to claim seer to toby!

More coming...
sOOn (tm)

The first one is particularly hilarious, the next few show him obviously playing on the sides of the humans even though he's claimed traitor, the last one is him talking about the traitor in third person. It should be also noted, he's twisted into thinking I'm a wolf, considering he non stop bugs me on mibbit about 'revealing my partners' so we can start a 'wolf alliance.' If he's so certain I'm a wolf, why would he be pushing for my lynch? If he thinks I'm human (trying to get me lynched as the traitor), why would he be sending me private messages on mibbit about me revealing my partners?

All this does is proves he's not the traitor, he could still be a wolf or a mason though (his actions make no sense from the perspective of a human.) As for him being a mason, there's holes in that theory:

1. Toby brought up the fact that he was the "traitor."
2. Unless he's stupid, Toby wouldn't tell anyone in his alliance to follow his accusations like little ducklings, which NoS did.
3. I did a reaction test on Toby and told him that I knew NoS was a miller - Toby preceded to scoff me for being an idiot. Don't have the logs, but fank can be my witness (unless you weren't paying attention.)

None of these 3 things are all that solid, however, the idea of him being a wolf has absolutely no holes. Oh, and also this log:
Spoiler
16:45   fire   ...and who claimed to you? //referring to him saying a wolf claimed to him.
16:46   fire   And why do you need the other wolf to claim to you, wouldn't s/he just tell you his/her partner?
16:47   Nocturne   it might have been a false claim thouh
16:47   Nocturne   who'a youe paetner
16:47   fire   my partner is patrick
16:47   fire   we cook all the krabby patties
16:48   fire   Nocturne, you wanna know a secret?
16:48   fire   Olimar is a wolf.
16:49   Nocturne   whaahahanaat
16:50   Nocturne   I thought he was a traiseemoner
16:50   fire   That was all part of our plan
16:50   fire   You would think he's your traiseemoner partner
16:50   fire   and tell us everyone in the alliance
16:51   fire   because traiseemoner's have the ability to talk to the dead
16:51   fire   that name sucks though
16:51   fire   where did the moner come from? >_>
16:51   Nocturne   trai=traitor
16:51   Nocturne   see=seer
16:51   Nocturne   mon=mason
16:52   fire   Shouldn't it be Traiseeson?
16:52   Nocturne   er=idk part mason part seer part traitor
16:52   Nocturne   that sounds worse though
16:52   fire   but it's the proper name
16:52   fire   just like reviver seed
16:52   Nocturne   at least digimon names sound SORT of cool
16:52   Nocturne   lol
16:52   Nocturne   BDS so on my case in the chat
16:52   Nocturne   *thread
16:52   Nocturne   go read
16:52   fire   I saw
16:53   fire   you've been figures out noc
16:53   fire   You're actually a traiseemonoolf
16:53   Nocturne   traiseemonanolf
16:53   Nocturne   human+wolf
16:53   fire   oh of course
16:54   fank009   ...
16:54   fank009   hey FA...
16:54   Nocturne   It's like the 5 parts of exodia
16:54   fank009   toby has interesting logic...
16:54   fank009   you are the more powerful wolf...
16:54   Nocturne   that's one way to put it
16:54   fank009   yet olimar tried to lynch you?
16:54   fire   He just has something against me tbh
16:54   fire   He would die a little bit on the inside if I was the real seer
16:55   Nocturne   dang I wish I had killed you FA //important stuff starts here
16:55   Nocturne   but instead I wanted a KitB
16:55   fire   ...you're vote was on me when the phase ended
16:55   fire   unless you mean you wished you wolfed me >_>
16:56   Nocturne   I was keeping it tied
16:56   fire   you're*
16:56   Nocturne   GO LOOK AT THE CHAT WOMAN
16:56   fire   The change to olimar didn't count
16:56   Nocturne   AND BY CHAT I MEAN THREAD
16:56   Nocturne   AND BY... yeah the rest is pretty much literal
16:56   Nocturne   WAIT
16:56   Nocturne   BY WOMAN I MEAN MAN
16:56   fire   excuse u
16:56   Nocturne   almost missed one
16:57   fire   ?
16:57   Nocturne   what do u mean the change to olimar didn't count
16:57   fire   Jub didn't count votes past the time cut off
16:57   fire   so it was a kitb
16:57   fire   So you saying "you wish you killed me"
16:57   fire   makes absolutely no sense
16:58   fire   unless either a) you're a wolf, or b) you didn't know that
16:58   Nocturne   at 11:30
16:58   Nocturne   when phase was supposed to end
16:58   fire   PST yes //I did not mean PST >_>
16:58   Nocturne   my vote was on firearrow
16:58   fire   yes
16:58   Nocturne   then olimar voted firearrow
16:58   Nocturne   and I switched my vote in response to olimar
16:58   fire   16:55 Nocturne   dang I wish I had killed you FA 16:55 Nocturne   but instead I wanted a KitB
16:58   fire   ^what do you mean by that?
16:59   fank009   I'll be afk...
16:59   fank009   ish
16:59   fire   bai
16:59   fire   The only possible explanations to it are:
16:59   Nocturne   Stop counting votes at 12:30. Sorry for any inconvenience.
16:59   Nocturne   oh okay lol
16:59   Nocturne   but wait
17:00   Nocturne   then FA would have been lynched
17:00   fire   You miscounted
17:00   fire   it was
17:00   fire   a
17:00   fire   kitb
17:00   Nocturne   then olimar switched votes at 11:31
17:00   fire   Yes
17:00   fire   1 minute after the phase ended
17:00   Nocturne   JUB SAID 12:30
17:00   fire   timezones
17:00   Nocturne   WHAT IS GOING ON
17:00   Nocturne   He needs to be more specific
17:00   fire   tru
17:01   fire   This is wolfy
17:01   fire   might post in thread
17:01   Nocturne   you do realize a "nocturne 4 wolf" push will just make you look more like a wolf
17:02   fire   I'm not concerned with whether or not people assume I'm a wolf
17:02   fire   Your defense is even more wolfy dude .-.
17:03   Nocturne   If toby says I'm the traitor then by George I'm the traitor
17:03   Nocturne   !!!
17:03   fire   toby also says I'm the wolf
17:04   fire   So of all people, you should know I wouldn't be the one to trust his opinion on people
17:04   fire   especially a claim that can't be proven
17:04   Nocturne   But I'm the traitor
17:04   Nocturne   so we gotta stick this out together
17:04   Nocturne   oh and I guess we gotta kill fank
17:04   Nocturne   NO WITNESSES
17:04   fire   
17:05   fire   If you are the traitor/a human, you're just as terrible at it as I'd be a terrible wolf
17:05   Nocturne   Never been traitor before, sorry
17:06   fire   Claiming traitor actually seems like a good strategy for a wolf now that I think about it
17:06   Nocturne   alright, I'm going to send you a SUPER PRIVATE MESSAGE
17:06   Nocturne   yeah, it actually is
17:06   Nocturne   you have an excuse for being red
17:06   fire   and the real traitor would never counter claim
17:07   Nocturne   and it prevents you from getting lynched
17:07   Nocturne   the only problem is if you do it too early you'll just get wolfed
17:07   fire   ...how would a wolf get wolfed
17:08   Nocturne   oh I mean a traitor would usually get wolfed
17:10   fire   So I can either assume you're: a semi intelligent wolf
17:10   fire   or a stupid traitor
17:10   fire   or a semi intelligent mson
17:10   Nocturne   or a genius traiseemoner
17:10   fire   traimasolf confirmed
17:10   Nocturne   BAM
[close]

To clarify:
Apparently Nocturne wished he would of killed me. When I asked him to clarify, he meant not changing his vote to olimar. This is incorrect on 2 accounts because a) I was still the majority after NoS changed to olimar, and b) Jub wasn't counting votes then anyways (yes, this log was after jub updated.)

It's entirely possible NoS simply goofed up on both those facts, however, his defense is just... .-.
17:01   Nocturne   you do realize a "nocturne 4 wolf" push will just make you look more like a wolf

17:03   Nocturne   If toby says I'm the traitor then by George I'm the traitor
17:03   Nocturne   !!!

I'd still prefer to lynch blue because he's red. While I do have good evidence against NoS, it's all theoretical.

Oh, and a rant against Toby:
Spoiler
Can I point out how stupid your conjecture that Nocturne is the traitor and I'm the wolf is. Those two things are mutually exclusive! Oh, and how olimar was trying to "protect me" as the "more powerful wolf" even though he changed the KitB to be in his favor without any way of knowing that Jub wouldn't count it.
[close]

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 15, 2014, 07:57:26 PMso can someone sum up the cases against fa and blueflower for me

My main suspicions were Blueflower and Nocturne (see my big ass post.) I wanted to seer noc, but fank told me that I should seer someone who wasn't already lynchable, so I opted for blueflower instead.

FireArrow

Quote from: FireArrow on December 15, 2014, 09:01:12 PM3. I did a reaction test on Toby and told him that I knew NoS was a miller - Toby preceded to scoff me for being an idiot. Don't have the logs, but fank can be my witness (unless you weren't paying attention.)

I meant mason here .-.

fank009

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 15, 2014, 06:14:14 PMSorry for this being late, I had things to do that took up most of my time tonight.
No?I'm pretty sure the deal was that if the Masons weren't wolfed tonight, then the alliance hadn't been infiltrated by a wolf, and, therefore, Toby's Seer is the true one and Fire Arrow is a phony.

At the very least I say we wait until Toby posts last night's Seering result to make a decision on who to lynch, yes?
Quote from: fank009 on December 15, 2014, 12:38:32 AMmaybe... if masons die, it sends a message to toby that the seer is fake... and while FA is prime for a misylnch. as soon as evidence comes up he may actually be the seer... then its no longer worth lynching him. unless of course your theory holds up mashi
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

Okay sorry I'm late to post been busy with tests and Christmas shopping and work and sleep and school and yeah.

Going to put my vote on firearrow, my other seer claim is a lot more human looking than he is and nothing about the way my seer claim has behaved has striked me as odd in any way. However with firearrows opinions jumping and switching attitudes he's too uncontrollable to keep calm and that's exactly how a wolf would be in this situation! At first he's calm, then he's defensive and then he goes apeshit begging for his life, exact same pattern as he played yesterday.

I also have no reason to suspect Blueflower for anything, firearrows red seering on blue pretty much confirms him as Miller or traitor for me so thanks. Blue didn't claim seer and the only red wolf left is the seer wolf who is either firearrow or my other seer claim. Firearrows incrimination against Blueflower with this knowledge is superrr weiiiiiirrrrddd.

Mashi

Toby, do you believe Olimar12345 is a Wolf?  Because if you do, then I don't see why you wouldn't think blueflower999 doesn't fit as a Partner considering how much blueflower999 was defending him.

Toby's yet to supply me any sufficient reason to trust his judgement regarding the false claim scenario, so unless he can provide me with more specific reasoning besides general statements such as his other claimant having done nothing suspicious, I'll probably end up voting blueflower999 this Phase.

blueflower999

In all honesty I don't really care if you guys lynch me this phase, because I think I'm more useful to the human team dead than alive. I'll flip whatever color I really am, which will blow the lid off of Fire Arrow's validity as Seer. :P

After getting rid of him presumably Day 3, it should be pretty freaking easy to pick out the last wolf.

So go ahead, lynch me, I'm not even going to defend myself. Unless I continued to be amazed by the ignorance of some of you, then this game should be won for the humans regardless.
Bulbear! Blueflower999