News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

The revive is made through an Item, so it can be saved and passed on for later if need be, but it's an unnecessary risk to do so, so I would rather have it used immediately.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 14, 2014, 04:24:51 PMI wouldn't be surprised if Nocturne were a wolf, actually, especially after his pretty-much-right-at-the-end-of-the-phase (technically after) vote for Olimar.
This is pretty terrible reasoning for a wolf, considering Olimar flipped red.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 14, 2014, 04:43:48 PMThis is pretty terrible reasoning for a wolf, considering Olimar flipped red.
I was implying that you voted for Olimar only to make yourself seem not like a wolf, especially because it was so late in the phase (technically after it was over).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 14, 2014, 04:46:12 PMI was implying that you voted for Olimar only to make yourself seem not like a wolf, especially because it was so late in the phase (technically after it was over).
Um
what?
Olimar has an INCREDIBLY delayed vote for firearrow;
my vote is already on firearrow
if I hadn't moved my vote nobody would have thought a thing about it.
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Just a heads up, I'll be updating the phase on time in about 45 minutes.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Night 2 is over.

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Role list, item, gimmick
1. Master Hydra - Seered green.
2. Hydra
3. The Clairvoyant - Seer.

4. Traitor.
5. Agent Coulson - Miller.
6. Skye - Seer.

7. Agent May - Brutal human: When wolfed, random wolf dies.
8. Agent Fitz - knows Simmons! When Fitz dies, Simmons dies.
9. Agent Simmons - knows Fitz! When Simmons dies, Fitz dies.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human

Item:
GH-325: Given to a random player during night phase 2, can be passed along or used to bring a dead player back to life.
50% chance of appearing a second time in night phase 3, 25% n4, etc.

Cardflip: role reveal upon death
[close]

*story goes here*

1. Mashi
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. fank009
4. FireArrow
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Yugi
7. The_Subjective_Thought
8. Toby
9. Olimar12345
10. mariolegofan
11. maelstrom
12. Jon
13. blueflower999

mariolegofan, a normal human, has been wolfed.
Day 2 ends on Tuesday, 12/16/14, 11:30 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FireArrow

Blueflower is red.

And who the hell forgot to use the revive?

Other than that, since neither I or the masons died, FireArrow. I can't back out of a promise and you guys have no reason to believe I'm blue at this point. Just lynch blue tomorrow.

FireArrow

im assuming you guys know the difference between blue the flower and blue the color :3

Mashi

Don't really like that mariolegofan in particular was wolfed.  Though, since the Masons weren't killed, it adds a bit of circumstantial evidence to my theory that the Seer claimer is the Traitor.

There was only a 50% chance that the revive Item would be put into play, FireArrow.

I still have trust in your claim, so I would rather go for a blueflower999 lynch.  Before voting though, I would like to hear a defence from him.

FireArrow

Quote from: Mashi on December 14, 2014, 10:25:21 PMDon't really like that mariolegofan in particular was wolfed.  Though, since the Masons weren't killed, it adds a bit of circumstantial evidence to my theory that the Seer claimer is the Traitor.

Either the fake seer is a REALLY stupid human or they're trying to frame me. In the latter circumstance, it makes a bit of sense in that the Masons dying could result in Toby revealing him/her and lynching them, however, if they wolf someone random, my lynch is almost inevitable so they get an extra day of pretending to be real (and get to lynch masons night 3.)

Regardless, you'll probably the only person who still believes my claim, so if a blueflower lynch is impossible today due to suspicion of me, the second best thing I can do is cardflip.

QuoteThere was only a 50% chance that the revive Item would be put into play, FireArrow.

No, 100% chance tonight, 50% chance tomorrow night.

Mashi

The Masons not dying could be indicative that the Wolves don't know who the Masons are, which is why it puts a lean on the theory that the Traitor was the one false claiming.  It's not strong evidence by any means, but I'm beginning to believe it's true.  That's a fair point you bring up about Wolves waiting until Night 3 if they were the ones that false claimed though, I didn't think that far ahead.  Good deduction!

I stand corrected about the reviver Item, my mistake!

Would like to hear from Toby soon.

fank009

Quote from: Mashi on December 15, 2014, 12:17:56 AMThe Masons not dying could be indicative that the Wolves don't know who the Masons are, which is why it puts a lean on the theory that the Traitor was the one false claiming.  It's not strong evidence by any means, but I'm beginning to believe it's true.  That's a fair point you bring up about Wolves waiting until Night 3 if they were the ones that false claimed though, I didn't think that far ahead.  Good deduction!

I stand corrected about the reviver Item, my mistake!

Would like to hear from Toby soon.
maybe... if masons die, it sends a message to toby that the seer is fake... and while FA is prime for a misylnch. as soon as evidence comes up he may actually be the seer... then its no longer worth lynching him. unless of course your theory holds up mashi
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

>:(Okay, who was too inactive to send in a revive PM  ?

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on December 15, 2014, 01:23:34 AM>:(Okay, who was too inactive to send in a revive PM  ?
obviously not you? but I agree... its weird that they wouldnt revive TST, (or olimar for wolves..)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...