News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

But does that stop the revive from happening?
The wolves won't know the role of anyone who claims, besides the fact that they are human. Wolfing will kill them, but the revive will already have happened.
I still want to know who the seer in Toby's alliance is....

mikey

One of the wolves has already claimed to me, I'd like the other one to as confirmation!
I would also suggest wolfing Mashi!
unmotivated

FireArrow

Oh, I thought the revive was given during the day.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 14, 2014, 11:03:51 AMOne of the wolves has already claimed to me, I'd like the other one to as confirmation!
I would also suggest wolfing Mashi!

Sharing is caring.

Mashi

Quote from: Toby on December 14, 2014, 04:11:38 AMOlimar wasn't the other seer, I just said that because you guys were suddenly rushing for another player without thinking properly about what role he might be.

Firearrow was the more powerful wolf and the most likely to be wolf, the real seer is still alive.
Uhhh, no, Toby, we rushed on another Player because we were thinking properly.  The Red result should be sufficient proof of that.  I don't think your ploy to dupe people into thinking Olimar12345 was a particularly good one too.  It reflects poor on your part since we can't trust you to be honest as the alliance leader and you were basically trying to get the lynch off someone who was likely a Wolf.

I'm taking a wild conjecture that NocturneOfShadow is your fake Seer claim.  Now that I connect the dots, it would make sense, since he's very likely the Traitor.  His forced attempts of trying to get Wolf claims is obviously faked and an evident attempt for Human points if anything, while still fitting the agenda of a Traitor.

Toby, on the off-chance that I'm wolfed, I'll flip Human (barring the off-chance I'm Miller), in which case, please don't be an idiot.  I'm fairly certain that whomever you trust as the private Seer claim is the false one.
My suggested lynch order would be mariolegofan, blueflower999, your Seer claim, and then NocturneOfShadow, presuming that the Seer claim isn't any of the stated three people.  Possibly switch NocturneOfShadow around with the Seer claim, but the order for the 3rd and 4th lynches shouldn't matter too much.

If there's a person with the revive Item, he should claim to Toby.  Toby, don't tell your private Seer claim, just tell the Masons.

maelstrom, miscellaneous question, but how much experience do you have with TWG?

Also, yes, revives do go through even when the Player uses the revive the same Night as a wolfing on himself/herself.

FireArrow

Mashi, you're talking to a wall, he thinks you're a wolf because "everyone who supported firearrow is obv wuff"
Also, Toby, would you like to share your top secret reason for tunnel visioning me? It'll probably support your case a lot better than nonsensical ranting about Olimar protecting me (If Olimar and I are Wolf partners, wouldn't we try to push a lynch of BDS/Jon rather than him (remember, at the time I voted Olimar, he was just as equally likely to be lynched as those 2.) Oh, but I'm going to guess we purposely killed off a wolf to be able to make this up, huh?)

Maelstrom

Mashi

Okay, thanks, maelstrom.

Might want to keep an eye on him, but he seems Human enough.  He's been playing fairly well considering he's not a veteran, which is why I asked.  So if you're Human, you're doing a good job!!!

Maelstrom

FireArrow

I thought we got the revive Day 2, not night 2?

FireArrow

Welp, we do get it night 2. Toby, can you at least confirm if a human got it?

Mashi

If there's a Reviver, he/she should not claim to the thread.  He/She should claim to Toby and Toby should only tell the Masons the identity of the Reviver.

Speaking of which though, I would recommend reviving The_Subjective_Thought this Phase if there is one.  It's risky trying to save it and as FireArrow is likely to be wolfed and essentially have no seering, a revive is only useful to bring back confirmed Humans.

fank009

Quote from: Toby on December 14, 2014, 04:11:38 AMOlimar wasn't the other seer, I just said that because you guys were suddenly rushing for another player without thinking properly about what role he might be.

Firearrow was the more powerful wolf and the most likely to be wolf, the real seer is still alive.

Q, Why would olimar save self over FA if this was the case???

Quote from: FireArrow on December 14, 2014, 03:59:49 PMWelp, we do get it night 2. Toby, can you at least confirm if a human got it?
there is only one group of people who can toby can confirm that a human has got it, and that's his alliance.

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 14, 2014, 03:56:37 PMWill the reviver pkease claim.
you cant have both toby outing and the person with the seed outing because it will give away that they are in the alliance. one or the other, and at this stage I understand that toby is colecting the claims and sharing it with the alliance (or mashi's suggestion the masons)

While fank was posting
Quote from: Mashi on December 14, 2014, 04:17:01 PMIf there's a Reviver, he/she should not claim to the thread.  He/She should claim to Toby and Toby should only tell the Masons the identity of the Reviver.

Speaking of which though, I would recommend reviving The_Subjective_Thought this Phase if there is one.  It's risky trying to save it and as FireArrow is likely to be wolfed and essentially have no seering, a revive is only useful to bring back confirmed Humans.
okay then... maybe I dont need to type as much when others have the exact same ideas as I do.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Wait mashi, does the revive have to be used tonight, or can we save it? And yeah, I see your point, a revived seer is no more useful than a confirmed human.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 14, 2014, 01:20:45 PMI'm taking a wild conjecture that NocturneOfShadow is your fake Seer claim.  Now that I connect the dots, it would make sense, since he's very likely the Traitor.  His forced attempts of trying to get Wolf claims is obviously faked and an evident attempt for Human points if anything, while still fitting the agenda of a Traitor.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nocturne were a wolf, actually, especially after his pretty-much-right-at-the-end-of-the-phase (technically after) vote for Olimar.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber