News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 10, 2014, 06:37:05 PMNot sure what to think of Toby's claim for the time being, but I feel like it's probably trustworthy given how spontaneous it was.  Would be best to wait a few hours for everyone to get settled in case there's a counterclaim though, in my opinion.
I was uncertain for a little bit, but then I decided how counterintuitive it would be for a wolf to claim Agent May, especially given that there's a seer, and the real Agent May would still be out there.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

And, if they got the brute lynched, whoever had counterclaimed would be the next person to die.

mikey

What exactly specifies the killer?  I mean will a random wolf die, or the one who sends in the PM, or the regular hydra member?
And if for some crazy reason we decide to lynch toby (hypothetical here) would the last human to vote be the one to die or?
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 10, 2014, 11:05:01 AMRandom wolf will die from brutal human
Sorry for not making it clear in the role list!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

Jon makes dumb jokes like this every game, don't look at it too hard.

Also, just so you know, I'm not going to be very active over the next few days, because of internet problems. I don't think I /need/ to be replaced but I'll be fine if I am.

Jon

I think it gets easier to see human reactions when you do dumb shit like this, especially when the game is fresh and people have just got their PMs.

The_Subjective_Thought

I should make a post just to show I'm here.

This is that post.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Toby

Okay everyone keep those claims coming. I think I'm right in saying that everyone has seen my claim and if they were going to counter claim they would have already done so.

If I don't have all the claims by 11am EST you'll be in my bad books!!!

mikey

Quote from: Jon on December 10, 2014, 10:24:25 PMI think it gets easier to see human reactions when you do dumb shit like this, especially when the game is fresh and people have just got their PMs.
It also screws everything up lol
like I don't know what the plan was but you made toby claim right off when I think he was planning on waiting(?).
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 10, 2014, 04:58:23 PMFinally here.
Annnnnnd.... the chat's not working for me.
I'll see what I can do.
edit: it doesn't even work with internet explorer... :P
I click GO! and it goes to the home page....

edit v.2: I got it to work.
I needed a secure link. idk why.
Maelstrom, for future reference, don't edit in TWG. During the game, if you need to add information to a post, then it's perfectly okay to double post. (This is your warning! :O)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maelstrom

mikey

In the chat if anyone wants to put down some ideas with me
unmotivated

Toby

Okay I'm really going to start pushing for claims now, there is 5 hours and 20 mins left in the phase!! Everyone has been on since I posted my claim so if I was false claiming then I'd have a counter claim by now, you have no reason not to trust me!

Remember to claim to me even if you're a human! I need to know that you are definitely a human and not something else!

Jon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2014, 04:54:41 AMIt also screws everything up lol
like I don't know what the plan was but you made toby claim right off when I think he was planning on waiting(?).

Why would he wait? His role is the best one to start the alliance, if he didn't claim night 1 then I really don't see any point of him claiming at all! I just helped get the ball rolling.

mikey

unmotivated