News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

pls hurry up with the next awards, blue
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Ya can't rush perfection, zorobraix

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 05, 2015, 11:44:25 AMHeyyy, I acknowledged you in there somewhere!

Hehe yeah I just meant as a staff member x3

I just did a good amount of the old stuff people forgot about. Damn job. bleh.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 05, 2015, 04:19:23 PMWhats this?
The original Deku whom went by the name DekuDude. He was cool.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Here are a couple!

The Strongest
Winner: K-Night!

K-Night is pretty strong. Have you seen those muscles? He flexes them every time he writes something genius like Overwatch or The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure. He also once lifted up everything in his home town in Iowa with one hand: a tumbleweed and a Blue Bunny ice cream cone. Can any of you claim that? I didn't think so.

Runner-up: SFK!

I wasn't exactly sure why SFK won this until recently. In my mind I always pictured him as a 12 year old that cries in the corner whenever he sees a bug. But now, I know the truth. And you want to know what the hard, painful reality of Super Cutter Kirby is?

The Hard, Painful Truth

This is what he looks like. No, not Roosevelt. The thinger on the left. Whatever that is.
[close]

Honorable Mentions: Nocturne and Winter!

Nocturne clearly got votes because of his super sexy fake muscles in his pictures recently. Winter because putting up with the jerks at Taco Bell takes a lot of strength. Something tells me SFK-zilla can beat both of you in an arm-wrestling contest though. At the same time.
[close]

Most Likely To Win Most "NSM Superlatives"
Winner: Maestro!

Welp, no surprise here. Unfortunately for him, he's not hosting, so he has no way of rigging the results. >:D

In all seriousness though, I haven't actually calculated who the winner is yet. So we'll get to that on the last entry of these. It could very well be Maestro, though.

Runner-up: Slow          Pokemon!

If Slow got one award for every space I've put in the middle of his name, he'd win. No questions asked. I nominate the awards "Slowest" and "Spaciest Name" for next year's NSM Superlatives.

Little does he know, Slow wins a share in the greatest award of all...
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

good awards.  I was planning on starting to lift soon though :P
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

How did Winter not win strogest? HE'S CIRNO, THE STRONXEST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

^ I know right?

But speaking of Taco Bell. I always thought those youtube videos of people yelling and cussing at drive through windows were like, rare occasions.

Nope. Happened on my second week of work at 1AM and we had to call the police.

Sebastian

Quote from: Winter on January 06, 2015, 06:42:50 PMNope. Happened on my second week of work at 1AM and we had to call the police.
You work at Taco Bell?