News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 27, 2014, 08:19:43 PMSlowball over here is the only NSM member that I'm aware of to operate not one, but two review threads. Slow reviews both games and musical scores, and very well I might add.

*cough cough*

I'll give a proper acceptance speech tomorrow.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

BLUE           FLOWER ILY

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

Waddle will you please stare into my eyes I want to know who will be hypnotized first
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I do have very nice hair, why thank you! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 27, 2014, 08:19:43 PM
Best Hair
Winner: Fierce Deity!

Really? Fierce has hair? What hair?. Oh, you guys like that little blonde curly thing? Or is it the blonde mustache?

I don't know, I'm grasping at straws here. You guys don't give me anything to work with, you know that? Maybe the best hair is lack of hair. NSM has a bald people fetish or something. I wouldn't be surprised if that little blonde curl and the mustache plus the smooth, shiny top is enough to turn all you guys on. Yep, that has to be it.
[close]

I would like to thank Garnier, as well as my impeccable genes.
THIS METHOD OF LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 27, 2014, 08:19:43 PM
Best Vocabulary
Runner-up: Fierce Deity!

In order to make such compelling arguments and tl;dr posts over in other threads, Fierce of course has to use language that isn't overly redundant. After a few thousand sentences that use the same words over and over, they become over-used. Therefore, to write the novellas that he posts, Fierce needs to keep a thesaurus over by his computer to make sure he doesn't overuse the same word over and over and over. That's why his vocabulary is overwhelming.

Whew, glad that's over.
[close]

I would like to thank Blizzard for teaching me every other word of my present vocabulary back in my WoW days.
And for the other half, I would once again like to thank my impeccable genes.
Not teachers or anything. School is for chumps.

Winter

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 27, 2014, 08:19:43 PMRunner-up: Fierce Deity!

In order to make such compelling arguments and tl;dr posts over in other threads, Fierce of course has to use language that isn't overly redundant. After a few thousand sentences that use the same words over and over, they become over-used. Therefore, to write the novellas that he posts, Fierce needs to keep a thesaurus over by his computer to make sure he doesn't overuse the same word over and over and over. That's why his vocabulary is overwhelming.

Whew, glad that's over.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

blue you clever clever redundant superfluous mellifluous magnificent host
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 28, 2014, 12:34:49 PMblue you clever clever redundant superfluous mellifluous magnificent host
what
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 28, 2014, 12:34:49 PMblue you clever clever redundant superfluous mellifluous magnificent host
Just like Gilbert and Sullivan; cheery, full of words, and signifying nothing.

MaestroUGC

The award called "Most Likely to Succeed" is a wonderful acknowledgement of the potential an individual can have. It's a little odd that I won the award, because that implies that I haven't actually succeeded yet.

WHO THE F-

The remainder of this speech has been cut due to broadcasting issues. Maestro Enterprises accepts the award on behalf of the entity known as Maestro and would like to express his appreciation of receiving such a coveted award and would like to remind you to vot for him in the 2028 election.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

It would appear I need to fire someone.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC