News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 24, 2014, 06:55:21 PMStay tuned for the next episode of NSM Superlatives, in which case I get to make racist stereotype jokes! Yay!
yaaaaaaaaaaaay
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I mean I wouldn't say best, but they're definitely just as awesome :D
Blue is proving himself as an entertainer
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

"Best LPer"

More like "Only LPer"

ammiriteguise?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 24, 2014, 06:57:31 PMThese are the best superlatives so far in NSM's history and that's saying something considering how entertaining Maestro and Mashi were
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 24, 2014, 06:59:39 PMI mean I wouldn't say best, but they're definitely just as awesome :D
Blue is proving himself as an entertainer

Thanks a lot, guys. I feel like a lot of my "jokes" are really lame though. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 24, 2014, 07:05:40 PMThanks a lot, guys. I feel like a lot of my "jokes" are really lame though. XD
wait those were jokes?
jk ur funny blu
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pit0010

...aiyoooo...-_-

Joeyyyyy come see...we won...again....XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FierceDeity

I've been getting so excited every day to see these and blue never fails to justify my excitement

MaestroUGC

Speech time:

*Ahem*

When I started Romp Airlines with Axl all those years ago, we had one simple goal:

To feed to great Lava Sharks of Pompeii.

Since then we've grown into a modest, but thriving, enterprise that produce First Class "Let's Play" content, catered to the people on the go who don't particularly care for competence or knowledge about anything.

This award, chosen by a jury of our peers, represents to us validation of everything we've worked so hard to achieve. And with this award we can move forward and expand on our wonderful base of medium quality content. Taking on new pilots; chartering bigger and bolder flights; and exploring even stranger, more far reaching realms.

So I'd like to thank all of you for us here at Romp Air, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be background noise to dozens of people trying to do their homework.

I'd also like to take this time to announce my Candidacy for the Pres-

What? Wait! I'm not done yet!

I'm running for pres- Don't touch me peasants!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

^ And then I showed up.
I think we can all agree that's when things took a turn for the worse.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 24, 2014, 07:04:03 PM"Best LPer"

More like "Only LPer"

ammiriteguise?
r00d. I've been getting back into it. Tho nobody knows apparently lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Most European
Winner: JaMaHa!

When not serving as a knight in the army of his local lord, JaMaHa enjoys eating croissants and drinking vodka. Always with the vodka. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Where'd he get the vodka? By beating the crap out of Russia with his pinky finger, that's how. No one screws with the Fins unless you want Sergeant JaMaHa to tail-slap you.

Runner-up: Waddle Bro!

Waddle isn't quite old enough to be a knight yet, so he's just in the squire stage. He spends much of his time out farming in the fields, hoping that one day he, too, can save... someone trapped at the top of his local castle. And drink some vodka with them.

Honorable Mention: Dr. P!

Dr. P was clearly the candidate for the most European of us with one fatal exception: He drinks too much coffee. Needs more vodka.
[close]

Most American
Winner: Dr. P!

Derp over here may not pass well as European, but coffee is all the rage here in America. Sometimes Dr. P even drinks coffee while riding shirtless on his motorcycle. His favorite outfits include black-rimmed sunglasses and muscle shirts because he is the force of FREEDOM.

Runner-up: SFK!

Super American Kirby does one thing exceedingly well: Merica. What, that doesn't make sense? Too bad, Merica doesn't care. And neither does SFK. Merica!

Honorable Mention: Olimar!

In all honesty, Olimar represents what America is truly about: wearing cowboy hats and roping cattle on the open plains of Texas. Yeehaw!
[close]

Most Australian
Winner: Yugi!

Australia is an exotic place. I hear the people there ride to school on kangaroos. They also apparently put Vegemite on their crocodile sandwiches and wash it all down with some good ol' beer. Yugi seems to be into that kinda life, so that's why he stays down there in the desert with the other three mates in Australia. Hey, at least you get to have koalas as pets.

Runner-up: Pit!

Pit isn't into riding to school on a kangaroo. She usually takes an emu, which are surprisingly a lot faster and have just as much kicking power. They lack as comfy of a seat, but they're also lower maintenance. No one likes taking their kangaroo into the kangaroo repair shop.
[close]

Most Canadian
Winner: Roz!

O Canada, where to begin? Truth be told, Canadia sounds like it's just aboot as weird as Australia, and I'm not sure how I feel aboot that. Roz, however, doesn't seem to mind. Like everyone in Canada, Roz is a professional ice hockey player and enjoys eating fake Canadian-style bacon with syrup on it. She has a pet polar bear, which could easily beat up Yugi's transportation kangaroo and Pit's low-maintenance emu. Also, the polar bear somehow learned to speak French. What's that aboot?

Runner-up: JDMEK!

JDMEK's favorite food is syrup on snow, which is just aboot the cheapest thing you can buy because both rain from the sky every day. He needs to brush up on his ice hockey and French before he can become a full member of Canadian "society", though. That and he's having some trouble paying off his igloo mortgage.
[close]
I'm sorry if I offended anyone with these, I don't know what was going through my mind when I wrote them!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

O Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 25, 2014, 07:40:04 PMIn all honesty, Olimar represents what America is truly about: wearing cowboy hats and roping cattle on the open plains of Texas. Yeehaw!

Disclaimer: Never have I done any of this! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 25, 2014, 07:50:18 PMDisclaimer: Never have I done any of this! xD
Huh, I thought you lived in Texas. My bad!
Bulbear! Blueflower999