News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Sorryyyyy I was busy last night planning other things. So I'll try to post some today to make up for it.  :)

Longest
Winner: Sipan!

Bow to the longest winner ever.

Runner-up: Bubbles!

Bow to the longest girl ever.

Honorable Mention: Yugi!

Bow to the longest Zork player ever.
[close]

Most Improved
Winner: Mario Lego Fan!

I think the biggest issue with you that people took was your way of expressing your opinions. Recently you've gotten better at expressing them in a less offensive way, and considering that you contribute a lot to the site arrangement-wise, I don't think most people think ill of you anymore. At least, that's my perspective anyway. I never really minded you too much in the first place considering that I was significantly worse.  :D Speaking of which...

Runner-up: Blueflower!

I still cringe when I read my old and new posts. Somethings that I put up a week ago I read them and wonder what I was thinking. But I'm glad you guys think I'm getting better. That's all that matters.  :D

Honorable Mention: Zoroark!

Wait, Zoroark has improved? Really? I mean, he was never bad! I don't know what's up with this, I liked Zoroark from the beginning. I guess he's just improving and becoming even better then!!
[close]

Most Changed
Winner: Mario Lego Fan!

I guess this just goes back to what I said in the previous entry. You haven't changed as much I think as your ways of interacting with the forum has. Actually, this is sort of a hard category to write for because "changed" can mean so many things. So I don't even really know what people mean when they vote for you for this. But whatever, you've improved a lot and that's what's important!

Runner-up: Nocturne!

Yeah, looking at the difference between your two most recent selfies really is a pretty big change. We go from sexy Nocturne to... I don't know, whatever that thing is.
[close]

Cutest
Winner: Nebbles!

Nebbles is totes adorbs. Especially with various objects in the background of her selfies. Ooh look, a picture frame!

Runner-up: Zoroark!

Super hawt Asian twink kid.
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

I'll be posting more later tonight hopefully.

Random question: We have an award for the "Most Likely To Win The Most NSM Superlatives" and generally at the end it's said who won the most. Do you guys want me to count honorable mentions and runner-ups, or only the first place winners?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

How about 3 points for 1st, 2 for runner up, and 1 for hm

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 23, 2014, 04:00:47 PMI'll be posting more later tonight hopefully.

Random question: We have an award for the "Most Likely To Win The Most NSM Superlatives" and generally at the end it's said who won the most. Do you guys want me to count honorable mentions and runner-ups, or only the first place winners?
Only first place; I think that would be more consistent with the award.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I'm okay with either of the suggestions above.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Post both who people voted for, the post who actually won the most Superlatives.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Smartest
Winner: Mashi!

Mashi is easily not only the smartest person on the forums, but also probably the smartest person I know. Things I've learned from Mashi include, but are not limited two, the fact that a triangle can have three right angles, the 17th Doctor will be a woman (yes, he's so smart he can even see a few years into the future!), and Melancholy is the best show ever conceived. Also, he's always the wolf because that's just the way Mashi is.

Runner-up: Ruto!

Anyone majoring in the sciences has to be smart, so of course Ruto's no exception. Ruto's forte is posting long and well thought-out arguments that may or may not include a Simpsons gif.
[close]

The Most A+

Fun fact: Mashi has gotten an A+++++++++ on every test he's ever taken. All the schools that he's attended have had to revise their grading system to accommodate his vast intellect and desire for nine pluses.

Well, what do you know, Ruto apparently gets her fair share of A+++++++++s too. We should have a duel of knowledge between Mashi and Ruto to see who can earn the most pluses after their As.
[close]

Frivolousest

Yeah, this is why I call these three the "Mashi awards" because he's the obvious candidate to win all three! Mashi, did you plan this when writing up the original list of awards two years ago? How frivolous of you.

Runner-up: King Sammer!

KING SAMMER FROM SAMMER'S KINGDOM WINS RUNNER-UP FOR MOST FRIVOLOUS AWARD. BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH

Honorable Mention: Jub!

Jubert is incredibly frivolous. But not quite BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH frivolous. That would just be insulting. Instead, Jubby-boy has started his own little card game on NSM where he predicts people's fortunes or whatever. How frivolous indeed!
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

The Mashi awards omg

BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH

Bloop

Konkwatoolaisions Mashi!

why did my BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH became a king sammer thing

braix

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 23, 2014, 08:48:54 PM
Smartest

Mashi is easily not only the smartest person on the forums, but also probably the smartest person I know. Things I've learned from Mashi include, but are not limited two, the fact that a triangle can have three right angles, the 17th Doctor will be a woman (yes, he's so smart he can even see a few years into the future!), and Melancholy is the best show ever conceived. Also, he's always the wolf because that's just the way Mashi is.

Anyone majoring in the sciences has to be smart, so of course Ruto's no exception. Ruto's forte is posting long and well thought-out arguments that may or may not include a Simpsons gif.
[close]

The Most A+

Fun fact: Mashi has gotten an A+++++++++ on every test he's ever taken. All the schools that he's attended have had to revise their grading system to accommodate his vast intellect and desire for nine pluses.

Well, what do you know, Ruto apparently gets her fair share of A+++++++++s too. We should have a duel of knowledge between Mashi and Ruto to see who can earn the most pluses after their As.
[close]

Frivolousest

Yeah, this is why I call these three the "Mashi awards" because he's the obvious candidate to win all three! Mashi, did you plan this when writing up the original list of awards two years ago? How frivolous of you.

Runner-up: King Sammer!

KING SAMMER FROM SAMMER'S KINGDOM WINS RUNNER-UP FOR MOST FRIVOLOUS AWARD. BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH

Honorable Mention: Jub!

Jubert is incredibly frivolous. But not quite BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH frivolous. That would just be insulting. Instead, Jubby-boy has started his own little card game on NSM where he predicts people's fortunes or whatever. How frivolous indeed!
[close]

this post made me smile like an idiot
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Best LPer
Winner: Maestro!

All aboard Romp Airlines! Next stop, YouTube domination!

Runner-up: Nebbles!

The competition was pretty close considering that Invader Nebu hasn't uploaded a video in a while. Still though, her LPs are awesome, so she managed to acquire a substantial amount of votes regardless. We miss your videos, Nebbles!!!
[close]

Calmest
Winner: Ruto!

See, Waddle? Your nominations did make a difference after all, because they gave Ruto her second nomination and then she ended up winning!!!

Anyway, Ruto is super calm and collected. In fact, she's so calm that reading her posts is like taking some sort of weird drug. It almost makes me forget her aggravating older sister or all the creepy perverts that try to hit on her.

Runner-up: Mashi!

Mashi is also very calm, which is a great advantage in TWG to hide the fact that he's always the wolf and always plotting some dastardly scheme!
[close]

Best Couple
Winner: Fingerz and Pit!

And NO, I didn't even need to pick this from a tie or rig the votes or anything. It won all by itself! Why? Because you two are super cute together, that's why!

Runner-up: Ruto and Kefka!

The calmest member and the scariest member getting hitched? Seems like an interesting combination. Kefka sweetie, you might need to work a little harder to scare your fiance. Maybe buy some new masks or something!

Honorable Mention: Maestro + The Universe

Because who would say no to being in a couple with Maestro? No one, that's who. Which is why he gets the whole Universe. Every single little bit of it. Well, except for Fingerz, Pit, Ruto, and Kefka. They can stay. Everyone else, get ready for the thrill of your life!
[close]

Most Likely to Be a Closet Anime Fan
Winner: Jompa

I honestly couldn't believe it when I say it nominated. JOMPA, of all people, an ANIME FAN? It just couldn't be true. But then again, enough of you voted for him for me to realize that I had apparently not realized his big secret. You ready, everyone?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Jompa likes anime.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Runner-up: Mario Lego Closet Anime Fan!

MLF is clearly into anime. He just doesn't want to admit it. I mean, if they made a Paper Mario anime, he'd totally be into that sort of kinky stuff.

Honorable Mention: JaMaHa

While not doing a hundred push-ups a minute, JaMaHa doesn't mind some hardcore anime. Preferably ones that are as manly as he is.
[close]

Stay tuned for the next episode of NSM Superlatives, in which case I get to make racist stereotype jokes! Yay!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

These are the best superlatives so far in NSM's history and that's saying something considering how entertaining Maestro and Mashi were