The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Waddle's my wife so I can't disagree
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 09, 2014, 01:25:10 PMI feel bad about "rushing" the nominations and I'm wondering if people would be upset if I accepted Waddle's and Kman's nominations a bit late and added them to the list.
While I am upset that I missed nominations, I'm not so upset that you need to go out of your way to accept mine and Waddle's. It's most likely that I wouldn't even take the time to do it.

I'm sad, but I'm not THAT sad.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

That's fine, just try your best if you really want to, and if you can't, sorry!

Everyone, if you could please hold off on voting until after tomorrow night, it would be appreciated. Waddle and Kman, you have the time until then.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PMScariest: SFK, Wolf, Kefka, BDS, Slow, Zoroark
Most Improved: Blueflower, Zoroark, Slow, Mario Lego Fan, Nocturne
Cutest: Nocturne, Zoroark, Bubbles, Nebbles, ETF, Waddle Bro
Smartest: Mashi, Maestro, Blueflower (?), Zoroark
Best Hair: Fierce Deity, Zoroark, Winter, Nebbles
Best Artist: Nebbles, Ruto, Zoroark, Bubbles, Pit
Most Ridiculous: Mario Lego Fan, Zoroark, SFK, King Sammer
Most Random/Spontaneous: Yugi, Zoroark, SFK, Wolf
Most Fabulous: Nebbles, Mashi, Slow, Dude, Zoroark, SFK

And, just for fun, I'm going to also add this:
Best Host For Next Year's NSM Superlatives: K-Night, Zoroark, Fierce Deity, SFK, Yugi

^Oh yeah and thanks for that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

I just wanna know, who dafuq is King Sammer?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 09, 2014, 05:38:33 PMI just wanna know, who dafuq is King Sammer?
This is what I've been wanting to know for a while now
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I'm starting to think he was just an incredibly well designed spambot
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 09, 2014, 07:17:40 PMI'm starting to think he was just an incredibly well designed spambot
Yeah....the NSM Bot's evil twin brother.

mikey

Oh um blue is it gay if I vote myself as sexiest because I'm not sure that counts
unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

I think some of you don't know me very well xD

But I am pretty A+

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

ruto did so well in a class once that the professor felt an A+ would be offensive to she made ruto the new professor instead

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*