News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Aw. I've never been nominated for Best Eyes before. Thanks, guys :)

And of course, the almost necessary "cutest friends" nomination...however Shadowkirby hasn't spent very much time on the forum this year at all. I'm afraid that the newbies don't even know that we are friends IRL.

I wish I had more time to be active on the forum so that I could have been nominated for a few more things (JEEZ, SLOW). Ah, well. To each their own.
Party Hard!
[close]

FireArrow

Guide to filling out NSM superlatives:

1. Copy-paste the template as a personal to blueflower.
2. Write the names of people who fit into each category.
3. Go back and write slow in all of them.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on December 08, 2014, 11:45:22 PMGuide to filling out NSM superlatives:

1. Copy-paste the template as a personal to blueflower.
2. Write the names of people who fit into each category.
3. Go back and write slow in all of them.

I DIDN'T NOMINATE MYSELF FOR ANYTHING WHY ARE YOU ALL OBSESSED WITH ME
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 08, 2014, 11:49:26 PMI DIDN'T NOMINATE MYSELF FOR ANYTHING WHY ARE YOU ALL OBSESSED WITH ME

Why wouldn't we be? We are your OTP.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 08, 2014, 07:23:33 PMNominations have Closed. Posting the results shortly.
Really disappointed on how rushed these nominations had to be, didn't even get to send in my list of nominations.

Bloop

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 08, 2014, 11:49:26 PMI DIDN'T NOMINATE MYSELF FOR ANYTHING WHY ARE YOU ALL OBSESSED WITH ME
BECAUSE YA AWESOME
Also you were the first NSM person I was talking more with so I know you a bit better than most other people.

That being said, hurray I got more superlatives than last year! :D Thanks to the people who voted on me! I'm going to try to be more active around here so I can nominate more people for more stuff, as stuff will be stuffed with stuffed staffs

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 09, 2014, 12:05:07 AMReally disappointed on how rushed these nominations had to be, didn't even get to send in my list of nominations.
Me too, Waddle. It's a stressful time at school, so I put it off until I had a decent amount of time to make good decisions for each position.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Uck, I'm sorry! It didn't feel rushed to me :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

$10 says MLF and noct were the first two to submit their nominations.

mikey

I think I submitted my nominations Saturday night or something

It was Wednesday.
Huh.
unmotivated

Bloop

So uh
How exactly will the voting process go? When does it start?

blueflower999

A few people have already sent in votes even though I haven't officially opened voting yet.

I feel bad about "rushing" the nominations and I'm wondering if people would be upset if I accepted Waddle's and Kman's nominations a bit late and added them to the list.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Extending the nomination period by just 24 hours would be enough for me

MaestroUGC

Yes, more time to nominate me for all things I am less than deserving of.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

The only problem I'd see is they might get influenced by the currently nominated people, which might be seen as a problem. But for a community as small and open as this, I don't think anyone would disagree.