News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

posting my music

Started by videogaminglegodude, November 25, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 13, 2014, 08:40:36 PMI'm currently doing "Maple Treeway."
Fingerz and I did "Mushroom Gorge" (It's on both of our pages.)
And Fingerz and I are currently working on "Sunshine Airport" from Mario Kart 8....if that is, you're interested in Mario Kart 8 songs :)
You could also head down to Fingerz arrangement page. He has a whole slew of Mario Kart Wii songs including: Block Plaza, Moonview Highway, and more :)
Some people dont like Fingerz arrangements (*coughs*) but hopefully you do!

I might knock out "Dry Dry Ruins" later in th future.

Thank you.

P.S.  if you like legos, check out the lego mesage board on lego.com
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

videogaminglegodude

I have an arrangement, now how do I make mid, mus, and pdf, and where do I go to submit.

FierceDeity

.mus is the standard file type when you save in finale; .mid you can do in "save as" and just change the file type; pdf you have to print through a pdf application, like pdf995 (which is free)

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 23, 2014, 03:04:27 PM.mus is the standard file type when you save in finale; .mid you can do in "save as" and just change the file type; pdf you have to print through a pdf application, like pdf995 (which is free)

thank you so far, could you give me the file for pdf995?   I have 4 mids and mus'es.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

JDMEK5 simplifying lives since 2010
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 24, 2014, 07:30:45 PMI'm going to simplify your life: http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator/download

^^ I recommend this equally as much as 995. They're essentially the same thing.

videogaminglegodude

videogaminglegodude

hey guys, I noticed several songs not on site.  why is that?

Olimar12345

Was it stuff that was previously there that has gone missing, or stuff we just don't have yet?

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 08, 2015, 07:10:26 PMWas it stuff that was previously there that has gone missing, or stuff we just don't have yet?

a good example is JDMEK5's "kamella.  it is aranged, with all files, but not on site.

JDMEK5

(I'm flattered to be the showcase)

That's because of the new quality assurance policies-thing. Sheets are checked by the mods before being uploaded and usually look real nice and are accurate by the time they finish the process. The sheet you mentioned (as well as 80% of my others) have not been through said process and therefore haven't gone anywhere yet.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 09, 2015, 03:37:49 PM(I'm flattered to be the showcase)

That's because of the new quality assurance policies-thing. Sheets are checked by the mods before being uploaded and usually look real nice and are accurate by the time they finish the process. The sheet you mentioned (as well as 80% of my others) have not been through said process and therefore haven't gone anywhere yet.

thanks.  just saying, I am somewhat rusty on making piano music, so a few of my arrangements have come from a Mario piano book.  I have arranged the wii fit "game time" "healthy weight" and am working on "overweight."

how do I change font sise on the sheet music on the mus?

sorry for all the questions. 

FierceDeity

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on January 22, 2015, 03:48:16 PMjust saying, I am somewhat rusty on making piano music, so a few of my arrangements have come from a Mario piano book.

If you took arrangements from an official source, first of all they're not really yours, and second we're not allowed to put those on the site. Our legal status is already pretty ambiguous, but uploading somebody else's monetized work without their permission is especially bad.

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on January 22, 2015, 03:48:16 PMhow do I change font sise on the sheet music on the mus?

First, select (double click with selection tool or right click > "Edit Text" using the selection or text tool) and highlight it. Then, click on the "Text" drop-down menu from the top, go to Size, and then the size you want.

Olimar12345

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on January 22, 2015, 03:48:16 PMthanks.  just saying, I am somewhat rusty on making piano music, so a few of my arrangements have come from a Mario piano book.

Yep, as FierceDeity said, that is a no-no.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!