News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

posting my music

Started by videogaminglegodude, November 25, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 03, 2014, 07:44:06 PM1) I'm pretty sure you do.
2) ...wats tulipt

__________  my best imitation.
 l      l        l
O     O      O
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Maelstrom

Tuplit
Triplet
It needs a 3 over top of it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on December 03, 2014, 05:40:44 PMSLOW DOWN GUYS!  I did not say I will leave guaranteed.  I just need some answers to some questions.

1.do you pay for a higher version of notepad only once, like you bye a lego set or something?
2.can you make tulipt  on final notpad free version?

if both questions are a no, then I will just have to find something else.

1. The way it works is you buy a better version. Then next year they come out with your program but "2015" version. They'll add some perks, maybe fix a few bugs, but the one you bought is yours forever. They have download links where you can redownload it if you lose it and for a small price they'll send you a CD with everything you bought on it. Notepad was made to suck to convince people to buy a better version but if you do, your version will never become useless and you'll never be forced to upgrade or update. Not until they revolutionize the way their programs work to the degree that the new ones become incompatible with the old. And should you decide to upgrade to a newer version or a better version, they try to honor their customers with a discount. So it's not half bad at all. Except how this year's full Finale version was so disappointing..

2. I believe so. I got a new computer the other day and haven't redownloaded notepad on it (I don't know that I will) but I think you can if memory serves. Finale boasts a nice user's manual built into the program (internet required) that often will help answer any questions you may have. If you still find yourself lost then it's time to ask us. ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 07, 2014, 05:36:44 PMTuplit
Triplet
It needs a 3 over top of it.

:P oops.  well, I want to know how to to two or four, not just three.

braix

two or four is ez
u just make the notes and bar them together if it doesn't do it automatically(which it probably should)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I think he's talking about tuplets of different number groupings, like a quadruplet or quintuplet. The lower versions of Finale can't do stuff like that, they'd have to be copied from another document that has them into Finale Notepad.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Ah makes more sense
But still doable(is that a word) in the way you mentioned.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 08, 2014, 04:47:08 PMI think he's talking about tuplets of different number groupings, like a quadruplet or quintuplet. The lower versions of Finale can't do stuff like that, they'd have to be copied from another document that has them into Finale Notepad.

OK.  thanks for the info.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 08, 2014, 05:53:26 PMAh makes more sense
But still doable(is that a word) in the way you mentioned.
yes.
unmotivated

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2014, 07:35:32 PMyes.

hey dude, how is coconut mall coming?

P.S.  I love the legends of realistic zelda.

mikey

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on December 12, 2014, 02:31:45 PMhey dude, how is coconut mall coming?

P.S.  I love the legends of realistic zelda.
I have the "A" part done.  The swing rhythm in the "B" part is throwing me for a loop.
unmotivated

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 12, 2014, 03:20:10 PMI have the "A" part done.  The swing rhythm in the "B" part is throwing me for a loop.

got it.  I have a mario kart wii progect on  the requests if you want to join.

Sebastian

I'm currently doing "Maple Treeway."
Fingerz and I did "Mushroom Gorge" (It's on both of our pages.)
And Fingerz and I are currently working on "Sunshine Airport" from Mario Kart 8....if that is, you're interested in Mario Kart 8 songs :)
You could also head down to Fingerz arrangement page. He has a whole slew of Mario Kart Wii songs including: Block Plaza, Moonview Highway, and more :)
Some people dont like Fingerz arrangements (*coughs*) but hopefully you do!

I might knock out "Dry Dry Ruins" later in th future.

Echo

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on December 08, 2014, 03:07:18 PM:P oops.  well, I want to know how to to two or four, not just three.

You can do it in NotePad. Click on the "Tuplet Tool" feature (don't mix it up with the "Tuplet" simple entry thing, since they have the same icon), then click on the measure where you want your tuplet, and it'll give you options for setting the tuplet definition.