posting my music

Started by videogaminglegodude, November 25, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

I have arranged a song, but I need to know some things first.

1.how do I make a PDF?
2.how do I record the MID?
3.what is the MUS and how do I make it?
4.does the song need to be requested first?

thanks in advance, I hope.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Bespinben

Is this arrangement of yours handwritten, or made with a notation program? If the latter, which one? Many programs are able to export PDFs and MIDI data.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Bespinben on November 25, 2014, 02:59:02 PMIs this arrangement of yours handwritten, or made with a notation program? If the latter, which one? Many programs are able to export PDFs and MIDI data.

well, I have it in my head, so none yet.  can you recommend a FREE program for me?

PS.  is there any way of hiding text, like jammers on the Lego message board?
PPS.  I have arranged princess peaches castle from super Mario 64.

braix

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on November 26, 2014, 12:54:13 PMwell, I have it in my head, so none yet.  can you recommend a FREE program for me?
Finale Notebook :P

EDIT: I meant Notepad
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Finale Notepad 2012 is free, but I wouldn't exactly recommend it.  Sure it's great if you want to do simple stuff but it's nowhere near as good as 2014
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Mehhhh, most people I've talked to absolutely hate newer versions since 2011 in general. Since I still work with 2011 (full), I can't really say whether this is well-founded, but this is including comp professors/fellow comp majors.

EDIT: Also, in response to this:
Quote from: videogaminglegodude on November 26, 2014, 12:54:13 PMPPS.  I have arranged princess peaches castle from super Mario 64.
We already have an arrangement of this on site, under the name "Inside Castle" (if you're talking about the track I think you're talking about). You could try replacing it, I guess, but there aren't any immediate problems I can hear with the current one.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 26, 2014, 03:49:31 PMMehhhh, most people I've talked to absolutely hate newer versions since 2011 in general. Since I still work with 2011 (full), I can't really say whether this is well-founded, but this is including comp professors/fellow comp majors.
And me. They have this wonderful way of messing with things that worked just fine.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 26, 2014, 03:49:31 PMMehhhh, most people I've talked to absolutely hate newer versions since 2011 in general. Since I still work with 2011 (full), I can't really say whether this is well-founded, but this is including comp professors/fellow comp majors.

EDIT: Also, in response to this:We already have an arrangement of this on site, under the name "Inside Castle" (if you're talking about the track I think you're talking about). You could try replacing it, I guess, but there aren't any immediate problems I can hear with the current one.

thanks for the info, I do not think I am good enough to raplace, but thank you.

videogaminglegodude

notepad id terrible!  I can not use it!  if I can give somebody who can use the program a scan of my music, I will stay.  otherwise, goodbye.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

so long, oh wonderful video gaming lego dude
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

sayonara my friend
your time here shall not be forgotten
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

videogaminglegodude

SLOW DOWN GUYS!  I did not say I will leave guaranteed.  I just need some answers to some questions.

1.do you pay for a higher version of notepad only once, like you bye a lego set or something?
2.can you make tulipt  on final notpad free version?

if both questions are a no, then I will just have to find something else.

mikey

Usually when you buy software from Microsoft, they mail you a disc for backup if you ever uninstall the original, at  least from my experiences with office and such
unmotivated

braix

1) I'm pretty sure you do.
2) ...wats tulipt