News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

PMD Remakes

Started by Bespinben, November 24, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

sorry but no, we don't need ANOTHER gen 1 remake

I doubt we'll get much of anymore Pokemon remakes. All regions are available on the DS, pretty much.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 25, 2014, 11:56:00 AMBDS, idk if you realize this, but there are no guarantees that we will even see remakes of those games, seeing as you can still play them on 3DS. Granted the graphical update would be nice, but tbh there wouldn't be much merit in it for GF. Not a lot of people liked Gen 4 as much as the previous games. In fact, it's most commonly at the bottom of people's rankings of each gen.
I don't think you realize what the definition of "potential" is. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 25, 2014, 03:41:15 PMI don't think you realize what the definition of "potential" is. :P

What we're saying is why are you even talking about potential remakes yet
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 25, 2014, 04:40:44 PMWhat we're saying is why are you even talking about potential remakes yet
Well, why not? It's nothing more than fun speculation.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

I just had an idea for an "expansion" of Gates to Infinity.

Spoiler
When you're partner wishes you back to PokéEarth at the Hill of Universal Order, was I the only one to say NO to going back, just to see what would happen? I was quite surprised to find that the game didn't pull a "thou shalt say yes" move. Unfortunately, it made me feel like a total jerk. It didn't dawn on me until now that if you say NO, you essentially KILL your partner, because the cave was collapsing and your partner was putting himself in mortal jeopardy by making the wish. There are actually crashing noises when your "vision" withdraws after saying no, to boot.

So what if they made a special episode about it? You're a heartless jerk, never to return. Your partner's dead. Hydreigon revives himself (being a spirit) and tells everyone the grim news. Everyone loses hope. The Bittercold returns. Lots of post-game yaaaay!
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

That sounds dark as hell and I love it.

braix

I considered pressing no but I decided not to
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I'm the type of person who tries every answer to see what will happen.
It took me a LOOOOOOONG time to get the bottle from that girl on windfall island.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Dear god, they're not seriously making ANOTHER Pokemon, are they? I mean, really, didn't they just release two two weeks ago!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

How about you read a topic before making seriously stupid assumptions and comments kthx
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I don't like ThatGamer, he's taking my spotlight
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 23, 2014, 05:00:48 PMDear god, they're not seriously making ANOTHER Pokemon, are they? I mean, really, didn't they just release two two weeks ago!
How about you read the topic first? :P

EDIT: Oops, well, uh, ninja'd?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

I assure you, I read the topic. And every comment, too.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

Well then if you did you'd know that we aren't even talking about a main series Pokemon game; we're talking about the Mystery Dungeon spin-off series. Also, ORAS has been out for over a month now. Not to mention it's been a solid year or two since the last Mystery Dungeon title. ALSO, no one even made any mention of there being a new game in the works. It's all just speculation and wishlists.

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 23, 2014, 06:13:39 PMI assure you, I read the topic. And every comment, too.
my ass
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Methinks your reading comprehension skills need some adjustment.

I still want a PMD game for gen 6... I just hope they kinda realize their mistakes that they did with Gates to Infinity with the limited starter choice, Pokedex, no post game, no personality quiz...