News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations - "Furio Tigre: Swingin' Tiger" by Jord

Started by Zeta, November 15, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I REFUSE to let this submission die:
[MUS]

Quote from: Bespinben on April 05, 2015, 10:48:35 PMIf this looks a bit daunting Slow, I still have the file still I used to make my post above on my desktop, if you'd like that. I just thought since about 2/3 of the stuff I mentioned above was not mandatory it would be better if you made those changes and not me.
This is that file. It's not perfect, but rather just a scratch-pad I used while I made the critique. It will save you time if you start with this and take out what you don't like, rather than start from ground-zero.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS SHEET HOLY CRAP

Ben honestly with no hard feelings, I'm at the point where whatever changes you've made to my sheets, I have no doubt that they make the sheets better. I accept your changes (though I can't use Finale at the moment, so I can't look directly). I'm totally serious. I approve.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Aww gee, that means a lot to me. Thanks for the trust Slow. I shall bring this to the Updater workshop, and we shall make this sheet GLORIOUS.

Bespinben

Zeta