[PC] One Way Heroics - "Snowfields"

Started by TheVolter, November 13, 2014, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVolter

Completed by DonValentino

Sounds pretty noice to me.

Bespinben

Happy first post!

This song is quite nice. Seeing as it's already for piano, making a sheet should be a cinch. If no one else expresses interest in a few days, I'll consider it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

I express interest :J

Edit: Ooohh, the music of this game is fantastic *¬*

I'll definitely do this one and hopefully more!

Bespinben

FireArrow

Quote from: DonValentino on November 14, 2014, 12:20:17 PMEdit: Ooohh, the music of this game is fantastic *¬*

I'll definitely do this one and hopefully more!

Holy yes.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

Order up! Would you like fries with that too?

[PC] One Way Heroics
  • "Ruvjzq Snow Field"   MUS

I had to tweak a couple of things to make it playable, but nothing too noticeable. I started the Town Theme too, so it should also be done soon (hopefully :p).

TheVolter

Quote from: DonValentino on November 20, 2014, 03:33:11 AMOrder up! Would you like fries with that too?

[PC] One Way Heroics

I had to tweak a couple of things to make it playable, but nothing too noticeable. I started the Town Theme too, so it should also be done soon (hopefully :p).

Wonderfluffles. Definitely not the last post I'll be making on these forums. :P

DonValentino

Glad you liked it! :J

I had some free time and also finished the Town Theme once and for all (I know that if I left it for more than 4 days I wouldn't finish it in weeks or even months :p). Well, anyways, here it is:

[PC] One Way Heroics
  • "Town Theme 1 (Quiet)"   MUS

FireArrow

Quote from: DonValentino on November 20, 2014, 03:33:11 AMOrder up! Would you like fries with that too?

[PC] One Way Heroics

Honestly, I'd just put con pedale at the beginning (despite how terrible the playback would be. :3)

DonValentino

Quote from: FireArrow on November 21, 2014, 01:42:14 PMHonestly, I'd just put con pedale at the beginning (despite how terrible the playback would be. :3)

Yes that's a perfectly valid solution, however I personally think it's kinda vague and inaccurate.

To be honest, since I discovered that you can place Ped. markings easily with the Custom Line tool, I prefer to add the markings the way I think they suit better the song and propose a model, even though that is up to the performer in the end. Nah it's not a playback issue, you can always put "con pedale" and add echo with the mixer and it would sound just as good :J

Anyhow, I really appreciate your suggestion! If you have more, pleasepleaseplease say ;J

Bespinben

Should totes submit this^

You'd be breaking new ground on NSM

FireArrow

Quote from: DonValentino on November 21, 2014, 02:37:38 PMYes that's a perfectly valid solution, however I personally think it's kinda vague and inaccurate.

To be honest, since I discovered that you can place Ped. markings easily with the Custom Line tool, I prefer to add the markings the way I think they suit better the song and propose a model, even though that is up to the performer in the end. Nah it's not a playback issue, you can always put "con pedale" and add echo with the mixer and it would sound just as good :J

Anyhow, I really appreciate your suggestion! If you have more, pleasepleaseplease say ;J

Con pedale usually means "lift the pedal every chord change/phrase" which is kinda exactly what you what you did 99% of the time anyways. I've never seen sheet music notated with ped. markings throughout the whole thing, then again, that's mostly because arrangers/composers are lazy and would rather just write "con pedale." So if you want to keep it, kudos for all the extra effort. :]

And yeah, everything else looks perfectly fine.

EDIT: Listening to the piece, it'd probably be better to keep the voicing in separate layers for the left hand.
SECOND EDIT: Wait, that's in the R.H. for the first bit of the piece... you know what I mean >_>

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on November 21, 2014, 02:47:54 PMShould totes submit this^

You'd be breaking new ground on NSM

Would I? :J

Quote from: FireArrow on November 21, 2014, 02:50:28 PMCon pedale usually means "lift the pedal every chord change/phrase" which is kinda exactly what you what you did 99% of the time anyways. I've never seen sheet music notated with ped. markings throughout the whole thing, then again, that's mostly because arrangers/composers are lazy and would rather just write "con pedale." So if you want to keep it, kudos for all the extra effort. :]

And yeah, everything else looks perfectly fine.

EDIT: Listening to the piece, it'd probably be better to keep the voicing in separate layers for the left hand.
SECOND EDIT: Wait, that's in the R.H.... you know what I mean >_>

You mean separate layers for the RH? Hmmm I think the pedal already does the work and the voices are distinguishable enough, but I'll take a look anyways. Thanks :J