News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Majora's Mask 3D!!

Started by Maelstrom, November 05, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Because it plays EVERY TIME YOU WALK TOO CLOSE TO HIS THINGY.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Now that sounds really bad out of context too....

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2015, 07:58:41 PMThe best improvement:
YOU CAN NOW SKIP THAT DEKU SALESMAN"S SPEECH AND CUTSCENES!

I am crying not having this game's awesomeness in my household.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

the_last_sheikah

So, be honest, 3D, will you/do you use it for this game or no?

I don't because it sometimes glares weird because of my glasses, its more or a strain on my eyes, and I just think it looks nicer without.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Xaoz

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 14, 2015, 06:43:04 PMSo, be honest, 3D, will you/do you use it for this game or no?

I don't because it sometimes glares weird because of my glasses, its more or a strain on my eyes, and I just think it looks nicer without.

I never used 3D.... I hated it on OoT and I did not even try it here... I really do not care about the 3D effect. Game is still awesome :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

I hated 3D until I got the NEW3DS

mikey

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 14, 2015, 06:43:04 PMSo, be honest, 3D, will you/do you use it for this game or no?

I love the 3D, but some objects in the foreground go double-sighted even when I have the 3DS in the optimal position.  It's not as noticeable when I'm moving.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

I always play 3D, despite the fact I wear glasses.

I'll be blind within ten years.

BlackDragonSlayer

3D is neat to have, but not necessary. I usually keep it off during gameplay, and on during cutscenes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

To people who have this: how realistic are the skulltullas?

mikey

They still look like blobs of clay if that's what you mean
they're still scary blobs of clay though
unmotivated