News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Majora's Mask 3D!!

Started by Maelstrom, November 05, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I, myself, prefer a more moderate sized D, as too big of a D will result in discomfort and overall unpleasantness. I mean, really, what exactly do you plan on doing with all that D? The folks down as Sesame Street may like folks with big letters, but I come from a more realistic font size of the alphabet.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Pretty sure that's just a filler date since it's the last day of the month.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmIuDSagA

QuoteThe Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D was actually in development almost immediately after we finished working on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

yyyyyyyyyyyyeeep

Quotewe didn't want to say it was being developed until we were at a point where we could proudly say that this is not going to be just another remake and that it's going to be worth your time

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure what they could do beyond standard performance and graphic enhancements o.O
Guess we shall wait and see.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Oh, interesting indeed. Are they adding new elements, then? I'd like to see them use streetpass or something for the game, since that could add a new function.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Hopefully a quick save feature.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh wow yea, though I basically just kept my 3DS perpetually running throughout my entire playthrough of OoT as a workaround :P

me irl
[close]

FalmerKiller88

I would have to agree a quick save feature would be awsome

fingerz

I've only played a small amount of the original Majora's Mask and didn't like it... I'll probably end up getting this anyway, but does anyone want to rave about it for me so I actually get vaguely excited. I can't say I am so far.  ???
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FalmerKiller88

I havent played the original either.That's why i am soooo pumped for this to come out!

fingerz

Well I played a little bit and ended up walking around aimlessly not knowing what to do, dying multiple times, panicking about the fact that I couldn't find ANYTHING and then putting the game down after the world blew up due to some creepy moon... I found that slightly off-putting. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FalmerKiller88

The moon is by far one of the many highlights of the game,but my friend in one of his many play throughs let me battle the finale boss and it's pretty weird but really awesome!