Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[SNES] Aero the Acrobat - "Title Screen"

Started by thisgood, November 04, 2014, 02:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thisgood

FierceDeity

Welcome to NSM!

I have no familiarity with this game, but this piece is pretty catchy, and I figured somebody ought to at least fulfill one of your first requests, haha.
Here you go!

MIDI     MUS     PDF

I couldn't find a recording where it wasn't a semitone away from either A minor or G# minor, so I just went ahead with the former.
Good luck on playing this :P those sixteenth notes get kind of ridiculous by the end of the second variation, haha.

Sebastian

You're on role a, Fierce :)
Great Job!

thisgood

wow, i didn't expect that! Thank you!
Only thing i have to do is learn to play piano this good  :)

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 23, 2014, 07:49:10 PMYou're on role a, Fierce :)
Great Job!

Thanks, haha.

Quote from: thisgood on November 24, 2014, 02:48:55 AMwow, i didn't expect that! Thank you!
Only thing i have to do is learn to play piano this good  :)

You're very welcome. Not that I'd discourage you from continuing to try the whole thing, as you'll only improve that way, but if you wanted to try playing this as a cohesive piece before that ridiculous sixteenth note stuff is worked out, you can always try going back to the repeat from the end of an 8-bar period (i.e. from the end of measure 10, or later, from the end of measure 18). The most important thing is to have fun with it!