[MUL] Hyrule Warriors - Multiple songs

Started by troubleXseven, October 29, 2014, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubleXseven

ok deku trombonist i just saw LoZ TP Hyrule Theme and Oh My God it is really well done. you put alot of work into it. I just wanted to say thank you with providing awesome parts!!!  ;D ;D ;D

so i was wondering if anyone was willing to maybe write up parts for hyrule warriors. it may not be an official zelda game BUT its music is SO GOOD in my opinion :D

thanks
 -TroubleXseven (aka Marky)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: troubleXseven on October 29, 2014, 05:22:10 PMok deku trombonist i just saw LoZ TP Hyrule Theme and Oh My God it is really well done. you put alot of work into it. I just wanted to say thank you with providing awesome parts!!!  ;D ;D ;D

so i was wondering if anyone was willing to maybe write up parts for hyrule warriors. it may not be an official zelda game BUT its music is SO GOOD in my opinion :D

thanks
 -TroubleXseven (aka Marky)
Ignore Slow, he's a bit...
slow...(sorry I'll go now)
anyway there are very likely people who would want to write up arrangements for hyrule warriors.  All you have to do is make some requests:
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=1626.msg33663#msg33663
Hopefully someone more skilled than I (just started arranging) can help you out!

PS people here are REAL particular about how requests look so I would make sure to follow the formatting to a "T".
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 29, 2014, 07:32:31 PMPS people here are REAL particular about how requests look so I would make sure to follow the formatting to a "T".
excuse u

Like Nocturne said, there's a guideline thread on how to format a request. There's a couple different reasons why they're important, but mainly (and probably all anyone cares about) it makes it easier for your request to be fulfilled. If you need any help or have questions I'll gladly help, but the guide pretty much spells it all out

Yugi

I think we should just force people to read the topic on how to make a request before they're allowed to make a topic in this board.

Simplemachines /can/ do that, right?

The Deku Trombonist

Well, no, but I could make SMF do it.

Olimar12345

Actually, could we implement a similar system for requests as our new submissions? We might have discussed this before, actually.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity