Series: Final Fantasy
Game: Final Fantasy Legend II
Console: Game Boy
Title: Ending Theme 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FireArrow

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

I'm having some trouble finding a complete recording of this one, but in the mean time, formatting:

-The two quotation marks in the title don't match...Change one of them.

-The game title is Final Fantasy Legend II (Not 2)

-Site URL should read: http://www.ninsheetm.us/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnYHKOKzxA4

I'll fix formatting later today when I have time.

EDIT: Done
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

The Deku Trombonist

Is that A at the end of bar 5 playable?

From bar 21 onwards where you have the dotted crotchet-semiquaver-semiquaver rhythm, I'm pretty sure some of the semiquavers should be quaver triplets.

From a presentation standpoint, it's usually nicer to have the quaver rests somewhere near line they relate to when using multiple voices. Eg looking at bar 21 where that quaver rest is up in the sky.

There's a rest colliding with a note in bar 26.

I also have some playability concerns about bar 42 (I think it's 42, I just closed Finale).

I guess it could fit on 4 pages but that's not really a big deal.

Perhaps some dynamics?

Split the composer into two lines so it's not overrunning the title in the middle of the page.

FireArrow

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 02, 2014, 11:31:53 PMIs that A at the end of bar 5 playable?

It's a minor 10th, yay or nay?

QuoteFrom bar 21 onwards where you have the dotted crotchet-semiquaver-semiquaver rhythm, I'm pretty sure some of the semiquavers should be quaver triplets.

I'm pretty sure the quarver lines up with the 3rd crotchet in the bass. (these british terms tho)

I changed everything else, I'll update the file later when I have time.

The Deku Trombonist

Well, intervals of equal distance aren't always an equal stretch on the piano. But I went to the piano and you're in the clear for this one.

I think something is getting lost in translation here :P

I meant change to how it is in the bottom one in the picture in bars 21, 23, 25, 29, 31, 35(both layers).

I don't think I mentioned this before, but the colliding of the rests in bar 32 needs fixing. You can probably just hide the bottom layer on the last 2 beats, or move them. Up to you.

FireArrow

Ok, that makes a lot more sense!

I'll get the files updated asap, probably later tonight (I have to make 10 cups of rice for school >_>)

FireArrow

The Deku Trombonist

Oooh tasty. We made sushi at school once. Our class was first and took all the rice which meant the other class didn't get any  ::)

I fixed some small layout things here and there.

Accepted.