News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Debate Topic

Started by Sebastian, October 21, 2014, 10:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Sebastian

How about this one:
Do you think there is life/Intelligent Beings on others planets in the Universe?

There could be I guess. There is a planet about 20 lightyears away that isn't to close or to far from its sun...

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Well, my consciousness is spread throughout the cosmos, odds are some of it has also gained corporeal form on some planets and have single handedly started a chain of self propagation that would/has inevitably led to other, higher life forms on other planets.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

I doubt it. I mean, if it has any intelligence, it will hide the best it can. Look what we did to our own planet.

braix

Idk, but I'm scared for this topic.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 21, 2014, 08:13:33 PMIdk, but I'm scared for this topic.
You should be. Terrible things will happen before it is all over.....

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 21, 2014, 08:21:17 PMYou should be. Terrible things will happen before it is all over.....
Haha..

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 21, 2014, 07:35:06 PMI doubt it. I mean, if it has any intelligence, it will hide the best it can. Look what we did to our own planet.
What do you mean? Are so called planet is trying to find aliens ::)

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 21, 2014, 08:33:52 PMWhat do you mean? Are so called planet is trying to find aliens ::)
Do you think any alien species would want to suffer from deforestation, overpopulation, and global warming?

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 22, 2014, 05:37:40 AMDo you think any alien species would want to suffer from deforestation, overpopulation, and global warming?
The 3 examples you just gave are all untrue. We have a TON of trees, they want you to think the Earth is overpopulated so people have abortions, and Global Warming will change to Global Cooling after a while  ;)

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 22, 2014, 06:32:15 AMThe 3 examples you just gave are all untrue. We have a TON of trees, they want you to think the Earth is overpopulated so people have abortions, and Global Warming will change to Global Cooling after a while  ;)
We used to have a ton more, it used to be a ton less, who is "they", nobody wants anybody to have abortions, and I haven't looked into global warming at all

why am I even posting here
unmotivated

Clanker37

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 22, 2014, 06:32:15 AMThe 3 examples you just gave are all untrue. We have a TON of trees, they want you to think the Earth is overpopulated so people have abortions, and Global Warming will change to Global Cooling after a while  ;)
I...I can't even...

I severely hope you are joking, because if you're not, I'm going to find you and castrate you so you can't breed.

ThatGamer

This is your topic, MLF? Lol, seems odd...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 22, 2014, 06:40:35 AMI...I can't even...

I severely hope you are joking, because if you're not, I'm going to find you and castrate you so you can't breed.
Late reply.....yes, I am obviously joking haha.

Anywho, I would like to get this topic back up and running but with some major changes. We our going to have formal debates here only and focus on 1 topic at a time. This will keep it professional, safe, and most of all, flame warless. We will hopefully get started sometime soon.
Could I get a mod to delete all the posts in this topic (except the OP) so we can have a fresh and realistic start? When I originally made this, it was more of a joke so it is best to start over.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 09:30:36 PMThis is your topic, MLF? Lol, seems odd...
Yes, this used to be an odd and stupid thread but after I'm through with shaping it up, we will be all set!

mikey

Do you believe that the number 42 has significant existential and scientific meaning
unmotivated