[NDS] Professor Layton and the Curious Village - "Professor Layton's Theme" (Replacement) by Jordan

Started by Zeta, October 16, 2014, 03:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Professor Layton
Game: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Professor Layton's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jordan Knapp

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

SlowPokemon

Worth noting that the actual title is "Professor Layton's Theme," but the form didn't give me an option to change the sheet name from the incorrect one on the site.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, an updater will have to change that on the site. Unfortunately I don't really have the time to add new features until university finishes at the start of December. Hopefully this situation won't come up too often though.

Bloop

Nice! I was waiting for my old sheet to be replaced :p
The only issue I see is rhythm grouping error stuff in some measures I'll note here right now:
8, 16, 27, 33, 38, 41, 45, 47
They're all in the right hand.

Also, at the optional ending part, maybe a crescendo leading to a forte would create a cooler effect ^^

SlowPokemon

Ohhhhh I see, I'll fix those later (this is actually an older arrangement so there will probably be some errors). And actually I was going to edit the alternate ending a bit to make it similar to the ending of "Cold Open" from Eternal Diva so that works.

SlowPokemon

All right this arrangement has been edited heavily--I fixed the rhythms and the alternate ending and I also ran the entire thing through for note errors. The new files should be the correct ones.

I can now, finally, say that the entire accordion run--measures 53 through 67--is ENTIRELY ACCURATE.

THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT.

I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED.

Bloop

Olimar12345

Remove the "Pno." abbreviation. Also, is there a reason for the C# in measure 16? It seems like it's just a chromatic passing tone, which would be easier to read as a Db.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!