News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Hyrule Warriors

Started by K-NiGhT, October 08, 2014, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

And you'll get one. You've been promised one. Bitching about this one won't help.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 12, 2014, 07:38:53 PMWell i bought the game; won't be able to play it until tomorrow night when i get back to my apartment. Will let everyone know what i think of it :D cuz you all totally care

I DO CARE. I want opinions on the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Well, I've played it for about 5 hours now and I really like it. The gameplay is admittedly repetitive but the story grips me and it's just so rewarding to kill like 50 enemies at the same time lol

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 13, 2014, 08:24:39 AMWe just established that!  It makes me sad because I wanted a real zelda game :/
Zelda U sounds really cool. I'll probably get that.....not this

Olimar12345

My opinion of this game (based on what I've seen and read) is that basically this is the "Other M" of the franchise. This is why I too am skipping this one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Except it can't really be considered the "Other M" of the franchise because HW is a spin-off.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Guys, it's a good game! Just cuz you don't leik spin-offs doesn't mean you can bag it. Besides, nobody gives Pokemon spin-offs shit.  :(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on October 14, 2014, 11:12:37 PMGuys, it's a good game! Just cuz you don't leik spin-offs doesn't mean you can bag it. Besides, nobody gives Pokemon spin-offs shit.  :(
Except I haven't played those either :P
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on October 14, 2014, 11:12:37 PMGuys, it's a good game! Just cuz you don't leik spin-offs doesn't mean you can bag it. Besides, nobody gives Pokemon spin-offs shit.  :(

Because they're actually good beyond button mashing and Zelda is a franchise that has never reduced to much outside a main series game before.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

I'm not sure why people are bashing this game so hard. We all knew from the start that it wasn't going to be Zelda U. And we knew that it would be a mashup of Zelda with Dynasty Warriors. I, for one, love the game. It's probably because I haven't played many main series Zelda games, nor have I ever played a Dynasty Warriors game. I find it to be enjoyable, and it's interesting to see how they add so many areas from other games.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

The spin-off that must not be named

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah I don't mean that this game is bad or anything but most hardcore Zelda fans aren't used to fluff like this, whereas Pokémon releases a few spinoff games every year at least. So it explains the difference in reactions to them.

K-NiGhT

I'm sticking by my love for this game. They took the franchise and gave it a new style of gameplay, albeit a style of gameplay from an already established franchise. It works well with Zelda, and it's a great addition to the WiiU's struggling library.