News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Finale Notepad 2012 Crash

Started by NasiDe, September 18, 2014, 12:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

I was working on a lot of music in Finale Notepad (2012), when it crashed. I tried reopening it again since it usually has a feature that restores documents that were open right prior to a crash, but instead it didn't come up and instead I've got to go all the way back to near the beginning.

Does anyone have any insight as to what happened and if there's any possible way to recover what was lost?

Waddle Bro

This is why you save your progress often. Your computer may just not have been handle it and I doubt it's possible to recover your progress.

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 18, 2014, 01:54:46 AMThis is why you save your progress often. Your computer may just not have been handle it and I doubt it's possible to recover your progress.
Is this really necessary WB?  I'm sure he knows that lol
as far as stuff you can actually do kefka might know what to do
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

You're implying my opinion on the subject is not even remotely necessary compared to Kefka's opinion? You should look into the mirror to see was your post necessary.

And it's not like I'd want him to repeat the same mistake, saving documents once in a while was one of the basic things I was taught in computer science.

SlowPokemon

Save frequently is literally the best and only advice at this point. Also kefka doesn't do any arranging so I'm not sure what he'd be able to offer tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

NasiDe

I've fixed the problem and completely rewrote the song back up to where I had it. Thanks.

Guys, you don't really need to get up over each other about this. I was wondering a small thing and asking for an opinion. If someone has something more to add, that's really great.

At any rate, I've fixed it.