News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I would vote for X/Y. As far as nomination I'm going to nominate Star Fox 64.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

This puts us at six nominations, how about we cap it off at 12 or something?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

I was unsure which Final Fantasy game I should nominate IV,VI, X or something else. However I nominate Final Fantasy VI, think it's the most popular. The Final Fantasy section could need some more sheets.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 28, 2015, 01:15:15 PMThis puts us at six nominations, how about we cap it off at 12 or something?
What if we only limit it to one nomination per person? That would probably put us near 12.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Well then that brings back my point of non-arrangers suggesting things and having many poll options. Reread the first two pages of this.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

While I reaffirm my interest in a game like Wario Land 3, I'd like to change my nomination to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Winter

if we are still voting, Minish Cap all the way. I'll even write an arrangement of my own for once. I mean it xD

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 29, 2015, 05:41:12 AMI vote for Minish Cap
Right now, we are just doing nominations. If you want to nominate a different game, go right ahead.

JesterMusician

I nominate Super Paper Mario. Yes, some of the music is difficult, but that just means there's more to work with. ;) Besides, there are certainly some tracks that are not, and you can get creative where the songs allow. For example, Memory, which is actually on the site, could have the left hand snapping to capture that characteristic clock sound (side note: I might challenge that one).

In my opinion, this game has the best story of the series, and it's accompanied really well by the soundtrack. And if I was able to arrange two songs given my limited experience, I'm sure many of you can if you just try.

(Sonic Adventure is also worth nominating, if another arranger would like a suggestion)

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 29, 2015, 05:45:22 AMRight now, we are just doing nominations. If you want to nominate a different game, go right ahead.

I actually have done a nomination, if you look above in the comments, but it isn't up on the list for some reason.
My nomination is: Final Fantasy VI

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

I'm starting to think that having nominations from active/participating arrangers only was the way to go.

And we really shouldn't be doing any of this until we finish the current one, especially since the conversation has already started to repeat itself over time.

Maelstrom

This may sound like a lot of work for the updaters, but how would it sound if we had two projects? One for a large, popular game like Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon, while the other project focuses on something smaller like Final Fantasy, Kirby, Super Paper Mario, or Fire Emblem. Or Xenoblade How does this sound?

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 29, 2015, 06:38:53 AMI'm starting to think that having nominations from active/participating arrangers only was the way to go.
How about community nominations, but the arrangers vote? Or vice versa?

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 29, 2015, 06:44:24 AMThis may sound like a lot of work for the updaters, but how would it sound if we had two projects? One for a large, popular game like Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon, while the other project focuses on something smaller like Final Fantasy, Kirby, Super Paper Mario, or Fire Emblem. Or Xenoblade How does this sound?

R.I.P. in peace Dragon Quest IX Project.

Just as a reminder though (and back to the whole "convo-starting-to-repeat-itself" bit) this topic is for an OFFICIAL arrangement project.