News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

You won't have as high a chance for finding arrangers if it's not official, but, personally, I'm doubtful of an official MKWii project happening.
Remember, if you are creating an unofficial project, it goes in the personal arrangements thread, and it needs "Unofficial" in the title.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 25, 2014, 04:32:26 PMYou won't have as high a chance for finding arrangers if it's not official, but, personally, I'm doubtful of an official MKWii project happening.
Remember, if you are creating an unofficial project, it goes in the personal arrangements thread, and it needs "Unofficial" in the title.
It doesn't NEED unofficial in the title. If it's an official one it will probably be pinned. And if it's in the personal arrangement thread, it is unofficial. That's what I did with TTYD.

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 21, 2014, 08:48:53 PMI'd do them....but I already did oh....14. And you did 1.

Jeeeez, why the sass
He wasn't even remotely insulting you, his point was that even you, who love arranging PM music, aren't drawn to do these last ones, for the same reasons nobody else has done them (mainly the fact that they won't work super well for piano)

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 25, 2014, 10:02:14 PMJeeeez, why the sass
He wasn't even remotely insulting you, his point was that even you, who love arranging PM music, aren't drawn to do these last ones, for the same reasons nobody else has done them (mainly the fact that they won't work super well for piano)
Haha....just said that because he really wants to start a new one and is acting like its my/everyone else's fault when it's not done.....just stating the obvious :)
Not trying to sass :)
And Deku already said they don't have to be done for it to be sent to the main site. He said he's gonna be busy till the holidays. I'm sure he'll make some headway then :)

Yugi

I'm going to bump this back up to relevancy.

Super Mario 3D World (Mariolegofan)
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (SlowPokemon)
Wario Land 3 (DonValentino)
Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 8 (NocturneOfShadow)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Maelstrom)

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (Yugi)
Super Smash Bros. 4 (FireArrow and others)

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (FireArrow again)

These are projects that I'm interested in doing, anything not bolded isn't that interesting, and I removed vgld's suggestion because I'd prefer to do something an actual arranger nominated.

Maelstrom

You can remove DPP.
It's going to be the replacing the sheets project.

Bloop

replacing sheets =/= arrangement project

Maelstrom

But we can't have both being the same thing at the same time, as the same people are interested.
And, it seems a little unfair to those who do not care for it at all.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 10, 2015, 03:23:13 AMBut we can't have both being the same thing at the same time, as the same people are interested.
They aren't the same thing.
Replacing the Sheets: Replacing crap on the site.
Arrangement Project: Putting new stuff on the site.
Seems like you're the only one complaining.

JDMEK5

I'm down with SSB4 but the choice that will probably get my most effort by far is Pokémon. While Xenoblade catches my interest, I can't say for certain that'll I'll end up contributing a lot (if any) to it. As far as the other games, I'm either "meh" (which means I'll prob be as active as I was for Paper Mario), or I've never played the game (which is worse).
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 10, 2015, 03:23:13 AMBut we can't have both being the same thing at the same time, as the same people are interested.

In the off chance they both are both selected, we could probably end up just combining the update as one big one and get it done sooner.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 10, 2015, 02:23:08 PMIn the off chance they both are both selected, we could probably end up just combining the update as one big one and get it done sooner.
There's an idea.

Tobbeh99

I'm voting for Super Smash Bros. 4. I think it's a game a lot of people have gone in contact with and thereby are willing to support the project. I also support Wario Land 3, being one of my favorite games I played as a kid, however I don't know if there are as many who are willing to participate in that due to it's low popularity.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh