News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

They don't have to be done for the project to be wrapped up.

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 21, 2014, 08:48:53 PMI'd do them....but I already did oh....14. And you did 1.
Yeah, you did great on them!  Really pulled more than your weight!
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 21, 2014, 07:08:42 PMThey don't have to be done for the project to be wrapped up.
True, so just be patient while Deku is fixing them up :)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 08:49:51 PMYeah, you did great on them!  Really pulled more than your weight!
I guess so....but they aren't my best ones...

videogaminglegodude

For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Maelstrom

Nominations:
Super Mario 3D World (Mariolegofan)
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (SlowPokemon)
Wario Land 3 (DonValentino)
Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 8 (NocturneOfShadow)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Maelstrom)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (Yugi)
Super Smash Bros. 4 (FireArrow and others)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (FireArrow again)
MKWii (videogaminglegodude)

For one to be chosen, the current project needs to be finished and enough people need to commit to a certain new project.

MaestroUGC

So, I can't keep track, what is the official status on the current project? Completing arrangements, sheet checking, arranger modification, getting them queued?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

In limbo.
Until someone finally realizes that no one is going to arrange the last few sheets.

MaestroUGC

Am I mistaken in thinking an updater is sponsoring the current one? Someone to oversee its completion and updating status?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 24, 2014, 04:28:10 PMAm I mistaken in thinking an updater is sponsoring the current one? Someone to oversee its completion and updating status?
I think Deku and Olimar might be, but they won't be around much until finals are over.

Yugi

I think that only arrangers should be allowed to request games. We're the ones who are arranging the songs, and it's less likely that the project will get done if a game that none of the arrangers posted.

I guess that if we put this into a voting stage, we can make arrangers have double votes or something.

Maelstrom

^Yep. It would be great to get the community involved, but the people arranging should be the ones choosing the project.
vgld did say he was going to do a few songs whether we do MKWii or not. If he follows through with it, well see....

Sebastian

Olimar said we could have our own little arrangement projects, but they wouldn't be official or get an update.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 24, 2014, 05:45:22 PM^Yep. It would be great to get the community involved, but the people arranging should be the ones choosing the project.
vgld did say he was going to do a few songs whether we do MKWii or not. If he follows through with it, well see....

do I do the MKWii thing then, or do I wait, or what?
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Sebastian

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on November 25, 2014, 01:57:23 PMdo I do the MKWii thing then, or do I wait, or what?
You can :) but I wont garentee anyone will help...