The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

So, what can we do to help the current project finish faster?

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom, I'm going to say this as nicely as possible because I really appreciate your enthusiasm.

Calm down. We've got a while before the next arrangement project is going to start so just cool it a little bit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 22, 2014, 10:47:11 AMWell, for one, these still haven't been done yet.

Spoiler
[close]
Do they all have to be done? Cause I don't think I'm doing more since I did like most of them.
You could do one or some Olimar :)

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 23, 2014, 01:15:31 PMDo they all have to be done? Cause I don't think I'm doing more since I did like most of them.
You could do one or some Olimar :)

It would be nice if they were done though. And no, I am not doing any more.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Is this still a thing?
Also, PL vs. AA might work better than Xenoblade.

Olimar12345

Yes, this is still a thing. It just doesn't go into effect until after the current one is done.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Does that mean the rest of the songs have to be arranged? 'Cause that's not happening.
If someone would give feedback......

I do know things are kind of crazy now for most people....

FireArrow

Why don't you help arrange some songs? You keep posting here, and you'll keep getting the same answer.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on November 21, 2014, 03:00:12 PMWhy don't you help arrange some songs? You keep posting here, and you'll keep getting the same answer.
Because a lousy arrangement I put little to no effort into is worse than no arrangement at all.
Seriously.

mikey

I might try something if I was more familiar with PM because I've pretty much secured A's in all my classes, but I know almost nothing about the games and haven't played them before.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 05:54:36 PMI might try something if I was more familiar with PM because I've pretty much secured A's in all my classes, but I know almost nothing about the games and haven't played them before.
I played them and I literally only remembered one song when I was done. I already arranged it. Even mlf won't arrange them.

Sebastian

Maelstrom