News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

SSB4 is a pretty good idea as well, not going to lie. All of the music so far is fantastic.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

I think Smash Is probably the best thing for an Official NSM Arrangement Project. Plus it might lead into the next one, highlighting a series or game that needs more love.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 16, 2014, 06:59:41 PMI know nothing of the game but the soundtrack won me in 10 minutes flat. The first soundtrack to ever do so to me.
The same happened to me. I've been listening to a few songs from the soundtrack for years before I ended up getting the game.

FireArrow

Goddammit, am I the only person who doesn't like the xenoblade soundtrack? It's just too neoclassical for me, smh.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on September 16, 2014, 08:10:44 PMGoddammit, am I the only person who doesn't like the xenoblade soundtrack? It's just too neoclassical for me, smh.
Any better ideas?

FireArrow

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 17, 2014, 05:06:55 AMAny better ideas?

Pokemon DPP (or smb4) :3

I mean, Xenoblade is a perfectly fine options and the soundtrack is big enough for everyone to find something,  I'm just being a drama queen over genre.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on September 17, 2014, 08:45:24 AMPokemon DPP (or smb4) :3

I mean, Xenoblade is a perfectly fine options and the soundtrack is big enough for everyone to find something,  I'm just being a drama queen over genre.
Would you help? There's  a lot of styles, imo

SlowPokemon

Tbh I probably won't contribute much if at all if we do Xenoblade, but then again I'm not contributing to the current project either so idk if it's really a big deal. As long as there are at least five or so arrangers working actively to do the project it'll be fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

So, we should have a poll of those who will arrange. Smash bros., or Xenoblade?

Yugi

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 17, 2014, 10:23:55 AMSo, we should have a poll of those who will arrange. Smash bros., or Xenoblade?
Or, you know, the other games that were nominated that you're ignoring?

SlowPokemon

How about we list all of the games, and the question is "I would help arrange for" and you can select as many choices as you would help out on the project with should that game be chosen. That way we could take the most popular choice.

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on September 17, 2014, 02:25:18 PMOr, you know, the other games that were nominated that you're ignoring?
He's got a point
We aren't deciding by what you say maelstrom...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 17, 2014, 02:31:29 PMHow about we list all of the games, and the question is "I would help arrange for" and you can select as many choices as you would help out on the project with should that game be chosen. That way we could take the most popular choice.

I'm not sure if this actually made any coherent sense, but my suggestion boils down to the poll looking like this:

I would arrange for
[]Xenoblade Chronicles
[]Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

etc., with the [] being checkboxes rather than bullets to select.

Sebastian

True, but I know Olimar likes Super Mario 3D World.

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 17, 2014, 02:39:23 PMHe's got a point
We aren't deciding by what you say maelstrom...
I didn't count the others because no one had said anything else about them. Sorry that I forgot about them.  :P
Quote from: mariolegofan on September 17, 2014, 03:37:04 PMTrue, but I know Olimar likes Super Mario 3D World.
But he hasn't posted, so how would I know?
Anyway, this is the perfect site for the poll:
http://strawpoll.me/
You can set up any poll easily, only vote once, and do the check thing that Slow suggested.