News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Stop spelling my name wrong.

TWG Falcon

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 12, 2014, 06:37:43 AMKirby flipping green is a bit of a surprise for me, but based off of everything I've gathered so far (and this may change in the future), I would lynch in the following order:
TWG Haruhi Swasticodger, TWG Samus, TWG Falcon, TWG Pikachu, TWG Ness, TWG Tingle.

After Kirby flipping green, I'm much more suspicious of Falcon than before.

That order I see somewhat differently. Haruhi moves down the list, as I had more kirby/haruhi as a team. Tingle/Ness more trustworthy than pikachu? even if pikachu is more telling? (imbo)

Liggy

I really am sorry but I just cannot update this phase on time again.

Future phases will end at 10:00 PM from now on in light of this trend.  Really, really sorry about that. :(

EDIT: For the record, this means that this phase ends at 11:00 PM but the game will update sometime in the morning.  Sorry :(

TWG VermillionDollars

All these times are different  :o I can't understand what time anything ever is

TWG Tingle

does time exist

i do not know

And crap, I really thought that Haruhi was protecting a wolf partner.

Liggy

Night 2 is over; TWG VermillionDollars has died.  He was green.  It is now Day 2.  Day ends Monday September 15th, at 10:00 PM EDT.

1. TWG Ness
2. TWG Pikachu
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Falcon
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Tingle
7. TWG VermillionDollars
8. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya
9. TWG Kirby

TWG Falcon

Chat logs in case we lose access to more chat
chat logs
TWG Haruhi Suzumiya: Maybe that he didn't realize that Ness posted at all. Or he's lazy.
TWG Falcon: it was a pretty big post
TWG Falcon: ness's that is
TWG Haruhi Suzumiya: It does seem suspicious.....or ignorant.
TWG Falcon: you think ness may be a possible partner?
Ness joined the chat 36 hours ago
Ness: hi
Ness: im in a pretty bad mood right now so i decided it would be best to direct my stubbornness at twg!
TWG Haruhi Suzumiya: Sorry, But I got to go now.
TWG Falcon: Hi
Ness: can you answer my question first though?
TWG Falcon: you still have me... I dont know if that's a good thing
TWG Falcon: I have an answer, but its prolly better from haruhi
Ness: well i hope i can make it one because apparently you think im suspicious
Ness: ....anyone?
Ness: falcon i would want to hear your reasoning for haruhi's post but i dont want him to just steal it
Ness: her*
Ness: like "yeah thats what i meant"
Ness: tingle only has 2 votes right now
Ness: from verm and haruhi
Ness: wait nvm you voted really early
TWG Falcon: I think what Haruhi is having a go at, is that the first post after the end of the night phase was that it was a long analyticall posts
TWG Falcon: what I was going to post
Ness: and i dont see whats wrong with that
Ness: it was almost 2 hours after the phase ended
Ness: its not like he had the analysis ready and waiting
TWG Falcon: it can seem as an attempt to get human points
Ness: or it can be seen as an attempt to play
Ness: im not defending or disregarding tingle himself, im just curious why haruhi decided to go after him of all people
Ness: and then leave as soon as i question her on it
Ness: gah pronouns
Ness: and if tingle WAS my partner, im probably being a bit too forceful in protecting him
TWG Falcon: it would be.
Ness: but the chat says you suspected me of partnering with him even before that?
TWG Falcon joined the chat 35 hours ago
TWG Falcon: that was a question to haruhi
Ness: so you didnt believe it yourself?
Ness: youre the one who brought it up
VroomVroom joined the chat 35 hours ago
Ness: verm!!
TWG Falcon: ...
VroomVroom: wat
TWG Falcon: I did bring it up, doesnt mean that it's a lean of mine. sometimes other's opinions can give an insight to your own
Ness: just wondering
Ness: not that haruhi answered anyway
VroomVroom: Gotta get ready for tomorrow brb
VroomVroom: now remember guys if I don't get lynched then it's likely (but foolish) that I was disguised
Ness: you mean wolfed?
Ness: and whyd you change your vote to kirby?
VroomVroom: Because I'd rather kill kirby than tingle
VroomVroom: and yes I meant wolfed haha
Ness: yeah thats what i thought
TWG Falcon: in terms of helpfulness, tingle has been a bit more helpful than kirby
Ness: verm whats your opinion on tingle?
VroomVroom: I think tingle is human
VroomVroom: he's been exploring all possible options and keeping his mind open to possibilities that may have escaped us.
VroomVroom: very low target on my hit list
TWG Falcon: whats the votes at the moment, 3-2-1 kirby-tingle-ness?
Ness: i think
VroomVroom: they are now :^)
Ness: 3-2-1-1
Ness: haruhi's got a vote on her now
VroomVroom joined the chat 35 hours ago
VroomVroom: MAN my internet just had a major temper tantrum
TWG Falcon: http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topi... ... if thats a wolf rush...
Ness: yeah i was going to say something about that
Ness: sure its suspicious but i wouldnt call it a wolf rush
Ness: it seems like a bit of a tantrum though
TWG Falcon: seems enough to clear some combinations though...
TWG Falcon: Tingle/VD, Tingle/harahui cant be partners
TWG Falcon: to that reaction.
VroomVroom: Phase ended right
VroomVroom: Liggy just can't post it until tomorrow morning?
Ness: i more hour
Ness: 45 min
VroomVroom: oh okay
VroomVroom: it's just
VroomVroom: I have no idea what time zone PDT is
Ness: PDT?
Ness: I thought it was EDT
Ness: yeah its edt
TWG Falcon: it is EDT
TWG Falcon: and it is 45 mins to phase end
VroomVroom: I have no idea what time zone EDT is either
VroomVroom: but I'll take your word for it
Ness: google is a good friend
Ness joined the chat 35 hours ago
VroomVroom: I don't have google where I'm from
VroomVroom: anyone else just disconnect?
Ness: did this just crash?
Ness: yeah lol
Ness: anyway i gtg but ill hopefully be back before the end of the phase
VroomVroom: apparently
VroomVroom: eh
VroomVroom: we got nothing to discuss
Ness: can we still not discuss during nihgt?
VroomVroom: my partner already knows what's up and I'm confident thaty they'll know what to do
TWG Falcon: disconnects for everyone...
VroomVroom: yeah
VroomVroom: well my only advice before I die is if I don't die, kill me anyway (probably).
VroomVroom: other than that I'm not really the leader anymore
[close]

Its a shame, that I didn't get more on his leans on Tingle/Ness. would have been intersting to see what he thought of them.

Pikachu and tingle are my human leans at the moment, Pikachu for "that post" (I think I quoted it somewhere (or verm did at least)) and tingle somewhat for his wolf rush statement. at the very least it knocked out a good number of pairings.

Haruhi I did initially think may have been a partner to kirby, considering how they were bouncing off each other, and seeing verm is one mason buddy, I don't think both of them could it that last slot. though now that kirby flipped green I need to read into that again.

Samus, theres a few verm lines from verm that I don't see the whole picture, cant make out what he's trying to say with his lean. verm says that samus displays certain characteristics as human... have the others told more higher that those human traits don't matter? (again, wish he gave more insight on this) and then there are other things, like that slip earlier... with a (fmpov) 1 in 3 chance of being the last human accounted for... why did s/he feel the need to post that they should post more... on day 1? depends on who's behind that visor, though I can think of a few people who would make slips like this.

Ness, I have no lean on. didnt come on till late in the phase. interesting chat, went at me thinking I was going at him when in fact I was just bouncing ideas around, as I normally do.

shouldnt be too hard to clear one of the 3 for being incompatible with the other 2 (knowing me, I'd prolly have to rethink it over)

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 13, 2014, 07:10:08 AMHaruhi I did initially think may have been a partner to kirby, considering how they were bouncing off each other, and seeing verm is one mason buddy, I don't think both of them could it that last slot. though now that kirby flipped green I need to read into that again.
Even though Kirby ended up flipping green, I'm still not sure about Haruhi's Tingle vote. To me, it really appears as though Haruhi saw a bandwagon forming and wanted to jump on. It seems as if Haruhi is either a lazy human or a sneaky wolf.

I'm not too sure about you (but I'm not extremely suspicious of you). You're active in the chat, but I don't know what you mean about Pikachu's "post" that makes him seem human. Right now, I think Pikachu and Ness make a lot of good partners for other people, especially Pikachu and you. It's hard to tell too much about Pikachu because he hasn't posted that much!

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Samus on September 13, 2014, 03:56:06 PMI think Pikachu and Ness make good partners for a lot of other people
Correction.

TWG Pikachu

Sorry, was asleep for most of the day.

Shit. Verm died...
Safety on TWG haruhi suzumiya for now.

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Falcon

Re: Samus
This is the quote verm used when discussing Pika's humanity
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 09, 2014, 02:27:57 PMWhat.

OK Liggy, let's clear something up

I'm giving people different colors for this example
Let's say mario was a wolf and disguised himself as TWG bowser and bowser was blue. The mario account would die ofc but would the cardflip be red or blue?

Liggy

Guess what ends in a little more than 2 hours?

Day 2.

TWG Falcon

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Safety on Tingle. Can't have me dying through ignorance.   :P