TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Falcon

Tingle, Ness voted for Kirby, so votes are currently 3-2-1

TWG Ness

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 11, 2014, 04:59:52 PMI'm voting Tingle for now. It just seems weird that his long analysis was the first post he made after the killing/disguising.
Excuse me? You vote for someone who already has two votes because he actually participated and attempted to analyze a twg game? I don't know what you expected him to do

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 11, 2014, 04:59:52 PMI'm voting Tingle for now. It just seems weird that his long analysis was the first post he made after the killing/disguising.
Hopping along with VermillionDollars' vote, now are you?

Liggy

Update will probably come tomorrow morning.  Sorry about that. :(

TWG Tingle

So I was lynched?

In what looks almost textbook wolf rush?

Bugger.

TWG Ness

The phase doesn't end for another hour and a half guys!!

TWG VermillionDollars

TWG Samus

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya's Tingle vote is strange.

TWG Tingle

Would it be vengeful to vote for Haruhi? I think I'm more for lynching Kirby, it looks like Haruhi acted on unfounded suspicion to save a wolf partner, before her vote Kirby was tied with me for votes.

TWG Tingle

That might be nineteen seconds late.

D:

TWG Falcon

TWG Kirby
Tingle gave enough for me to give him a D1 pass

Liggy

Day 1 is over; TWG Kirby has died.  He was green.  It is now Night 2.  Night ends Friday, September 12th, at 11:00 PM EDT.

1. TWG Ness
2. TWG Pikachu
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Falcon
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Tingle
7. TWG VermillionDollars
8. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya
9. TWG Kirby

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG VermillionDollars

I vote we get another day phase

TWG VermillionDollars

Kirby flipping green is a bit of a surprise for me, but based off of everything I've gathered so far (and this may change in the future), I would lynch in the following order:
TWG Haruhi Swasticodger, TWG Samus, TWG Falcon, TWG Pikachu, TWG Ness, TWG Tingle.

After Kirby flipping green, I'm much more suspicious of Falcon than before.