News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Pikachu

What point? I honestly don't see it. Maybe I'm overtired, idk.

Bleeehhhhh.....

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 09, 2014, 03:27:08 PMmore like why did you say you should probably post more?  It wasn't really necessary, and it makes me suspicious.
Well, why not? Don't I have a right to speak my mind? You must be really desperate to try and go after somebody if you're going after somebody for such an inane utterance.

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 08, 2014, 06:32:33 PMThe Solution: Post a lot. The wolves won't post until they disguise themselves, and won't kill those who already have unreplicateable thought process, so when the wolves kill them, they won't have a pre-established style and not have to adjust to this.
I think this should be our intended focus for day phases.  Anyone have a problem with "lynch the inactives"?

TWG Kirby

TWG Ness, on the grounds that "we're probably lynching inactives today and he's only posted once."

TWG Tingle

On one hand, lynching inactives is kind of a good idea.

On the other hand it usually only benefits wolves.

TWG Kirby

TWG VermillionDollars

So I've currently got very strong opinions on the following players:
-TWG Tingle
-TWG Pikachu
-TWG Vermillion (what?)
-TWG Waluigi

Right now all 4 of them are leaning human.
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 09, 2014, 02:27:57 PMWhat.

OK Liggy, let's clear something up

I'm giving people different colors for this example
Let's say mario was a wolf and disguised himself as TWG bowser and bowser was blue. The mario account would die ofc but would the cardflip be red or blue?
Quote from: TWG Waluigi on September 08, 2014, 05:10:35 AMWALUIGI WAH BELIEVES WAH THAT WAH A WAH MASON WAH SHOULD WAH CLAIM WAH WHEN WAH ONE WAH MASON WAH DIES WAH AND WAH EXCHANGE WAH MESSAGES WAH BETWEEN WAH EACH WAH OTHER WAH AS WAH EVIDENCE WAH OF WAH THEIR WAH MASONRYwah

THEY WAH SHOULD WAH ALSO WAH SAVE WAH THEIR WAH VIGI WAH FOR WAH LATE WAH GAMEwah
Quote from: TWG Tingle on September 08, 2014, 09:46:04 PMWell, do we want to anyalse the single (almost incomprehensible) post Waluigi made or simply think that it was a random night one killing?

My preference is towards the former, Waluigi was one of the few people to purpose a plan which means, for me, that the wolfing has a relevance. Now, if someone purposes a plan and wolfed, are we more likely or less likely to follow it? Now we could think that we would be more likely to follow it, due to the fact that the person who has been wolfed is now confirmed human or the wolves predicted that we would want to follow the plan if Waluigi was wolfed and wolfed him because of that.

What I'm saying is that the wolves either want us to or don't want us to follow Waluigis plan. IF the wolfing was planned beyond "just gonna wolf someone".

Or.

The wolf who was Waluigi purposed the plan that would help the wolves pretend to be masons then having someone else killed and disuguising as them to validate Waluigis plan. This is simply possible but probably not likely, just putting this here.

People are saying that the wolves wouldn't use their powers this earlier, this might be true but be open to the possibility.
Sketchy on the following:
-TWG Falcon
-TWG Haruhi Skntkatoeig
-TWG Samus

Falcon's pretty much the other big player right now, and we seem to be working from different angles.  I'm thinking that once we start understanding each other I'll get a better lean on him.

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 08, 2014, 06:32:33 PMThe Solution: Post a lot. The wolves won't post until they disguise themselves, and won't kill those who already have unreplicateable thought process, so when the wolves kill them, they won't have a pre-established style and not have to adjust to this.
Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 09, 2014, 03:57:18 AMI find it suspicious that Mr kooloo limpah didn't post much until after the wolf may have been disguised.
Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 09, 2014, 04:35:45 AMOr you might both be wolves.

or maybe not... :P
As for Haruhi Swienoglnb I'm getting very mixed messages.

Quote from: TWG Tingle on September 09, 2014, 04:05:20 AMI posted just as much as Samus, Pikachu and Kirby before the wolfing.

YOUR SUSPICION IS UNFOUNDED, IGNORE MY BEAUTIFUL FORM AND MOVE ON!
Quote from: TWG Samus on September 09, 2014, 04:32:09 AMI should probably post more.
For some reason I can't get over this.  I really want to know why you would even say that to the thread this early in the game.  I could understand if it were night 3, but day 1?

I currently have no lean on TWG Kirby, because all you've done is restate what others hashed out, but:
Quote from: TWG Kirby on September 08, 2014, 09:58:22 PMWait, Night was only 24 hours?

waaaaaaaaaaaa
TWG Ness is currently the most inactive, having only one "I'm here" post.  While I'd like to vote for him and be done, it's a bit early for that in my mind, so for now, TWG Samus.

TWG VermillionDollars

Also I'm 88% sure I know who everybody is!

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 10, 2014, 06:39:37 AMAlso I'm 88% sure I know who everybody is!
Then tell us, o great rich TWGer, who are you?

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 10, 2014, 07:45:36 AMThen tell us, o great rich TWGer, who are you?
I am the me
please to claim

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 10, 2014, 06:38:25 AMSo I've currently got very strong opinions on the following players:
-TWG Tingle
-TWG Pikachu
-TWG Vermillion (what?)
-TWG Waluigi

Right now all 4 of them are leaning human.

Sketchy on the following:
-TWG Falcon
-TWG Haruhi Skntkatoeig
-TWG Samus

Falcon's pretty much the other big player right now, and we seem to be working from different angles.  I'm thinking that once we start understanding each other I'll get a better lean on him.

For some reason I can't get over this.  I really want to know Samus why you would even say that to the thread this early in the game.  I could understand if it were night 3, but day 1?

I currently have no lean on TWG Kirby, because all you've done is restate what others hashed out, but:

TWG Ness is currently the most inactive, having only one "I'm here" post.  While I'd like to vote for him and be done, it's a bit early for that in my mind, so for now, TWG Samus.
Bolded the important stuff because I forgot to earlier and we can't edit or anything.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 10, 2014, 06:38:25 AMFor some reason I can't get over this.  I really want to know why you would even say that to the thread this early in the game.  I could understand if it were night 3, but day 1?
I'm really can't follow your logic. What you're saying is that if I had not said that phrase, you wouldn't be suspicious of me at all? A single phrase that I only said because I had only posted once in the night phase? A perfectly straightforward phrase that is nothing but a literal observation of the situation? I'm not sure you realize how absurd that is.

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Ness should do something soon......

TWG Falcon

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 10, 2014, 06:38:25 AMSo I've currently got very strong opinions on the following players:
-TWG Tingle
-TWG Pikachu
-TWG Vermillion (what?)
-TWG Waluigi

Right now all 4 of them are leaning human.Sketchy on the following:
-TWG Falcon
-TWG Haruhi Skntkatoeig
-TWG Samus

For some reason I can't get over this.  I really want to know why you would even say that to the thread this early in the game.  I could understand if it were night 3, but day 1?

I currently have no lean on TWG Kirby, because all you've done is restate what others hashed out, but:TWG Ness is currently the most inactive, having only one "I'm here" post.  While I'd like to vote for him and be done, it's a bit early for that in my mind, so for now, TWG Samus.
-I don't like the quote in which you used for Tingle's humanity. I see it as more of a post that is wanting to gain human points, and all it does is put out all the possible options. if anything it adds to the wolf argument in the sense that the post seems pro human.

-I'm always sketchy. Nothing new here.

-Samus' post does stick out like a sore thumb, though it feels stupid to slip like that if she were a wolf when there were others in the same boat as her. seems like an unneccesary target. though as mentioned before, I can think of only a handful of people who would do that as a human.

-I find it a bit uneasy that both, Kirby AND haruhi are going for a more traditional approach in lynching inactives WITHOUT a) paying attention to your good arguments, b) asking what in the world I'm doing with my non existent arguments.