News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Or you might both be wolves.

or maybe not... :P

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: Liggy on September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PMThis is an anonymous game with color card-flipping.

Doesn't this mean that we get to see what color waluigi was?
Quote from: TWG Tingle on September 08, 2014, 09:46:04 PMMy preference is towards the former, Waluigi was one of the few people to purpose a plan which means, for me, that the wolfing has a relevance. Now, if someone purposes a plan and wolfed, are we more likely or less likely to follow it? Now we could think that we would be more likely to follow it, due to the fact that the person who has been wolfed is now confirmed human or the wolves predicted that we would want to follow the plan if Waluigi was wolfed and wolfed him because of that.
Looking back on recent games, making a plan early in night 1 is a good way to get wolfed.  I'm also betting Waluigi was human here.
Quote from: TWG Kirby on September 08, 2014, 10:54:45 PMLooking at the thread, I'm more inclined to believe that Waluigi was simply a normal night 1 wolfing rather than the wolf disguiser. Waluigi was trying to take a leadership position, and suggested ideas for the humans to follow. Being "wolfed" would have been detrimental to this position, and wouldn't have made much sense from a wolf standpoint.
I think what you're saying is if waluigi had already made a plan which people agree with, why would he want to disguise himself were he a wolf?  If so, then yeah.
Quote from: TWG Tingle on September 08, 2014, 09:46:04 PMThe wolf who was Waluigi purposed the plan that would help the wolves pretend to be masons then having someone else killed and disuguising as them to validate Waluigis plan. This is simply possible but probably not likely, just putting this here.
Yeah, it's possible, but then the wolf who was waluigi loses out on people trusting him.  Now all we know is that waluigi is either human and dead, or he's a wolf and is no longer waluigi.  In either case, waluigi isn't really important anymore.
Quote from: TWG Samus on September 09, 2014, 04:32:09 AMI should probably post more.

Current opinions-
- Waluigi might have been a random wolfing.
- No disguise was used.
- We should chat as much as possible.
- Tingle is cool.
It's not very likely that Waluigi was a random wolfing.  But you're most likely right on opinions 2 and 3, it wouldn't be very beneficial for the disguisers to use their power in this particular situation, especially if they're paying attention to the thread.  #4?  Sure, I guess.
But why should you probably post more?

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 09, 2014, 04:35:45 AMOr you might both be wolves.

or maybe not... :P
Who might both be wolves?
Also watch where you put those  :P s.

Spoiler: Opinion

As for waluigi's plan (Once a mason dies their partner should claim), that'll mean the other mason will die next night, but we have an entire day phase with a confirmed human and vigi power, so masons, it's imperative you get good leans on people just in case this happens.  Also make sure to send a ton of PMs to each other to make sure you understand how each other plays.  Of course if neither of the masons get hit that makes it easier for us.

Lynchwise I have a good idea for a target but I need some time to solidify what I'm thinking.  Probably later tomorrow.

TWG Tingle

We're getting so many early big posts in TWG recently, It's lovely!

Liggy

Waluigi was green.  Sorry that I forgot the flip!

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: Liggy on September 09, 2014, 01:42:13 PMWaluigi was green.  Sorry that I forgot the flip!

There we go guys, I don't think it was a disguise.

TWG Pikachu

What.

OK Liggy, let's clear something up

I'm giving people different colors for this example
Let's say mario was a wolf and disguised himself as TWG bowser and bowser was blue. The mario account would die ofc but would the cardflip be red or blue?

TWG Falcon

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 09, 2014, 02:27:57 PMWhat.

Let's say mario was a wolf and disguised himself as TWG bowser and bowser was blue. The mario account would die ofc but would the cardflip be red or blue?
Quote from: Liggy on September 07, 2014, 05:23:03 PMand they will flip as whatever color the player they disguised as was. 

does that answer your question?

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 09, 2014, 01:50:30 PMThanks :)

There we go guys, I don't think it was a disguise.
If you read the above carefully, you'll see that they flip into whatever colour the disguised person is, so cardflips wont tell us if someone is guised or not.

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 09, 2014, 01:04:37 PMBut why should you probably post more?
nice observations there, if you're thinking what I'm thinking though, I see a bit of paranoia in there, because 4 or so people (can't be bothered counting) had only put in a small bit. it may be a personal note, though it seems too early to be considered lynchable in 1 in 4ish

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 09, 2014, 01:04:37 PMWho might both be wolves?
If you read, you can clearly see reactions.

TWG tingle for now, though this train of thought seems too obvious

Liggy

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 09, 2014, 02:27:57 PMWhat.

The card-flip would be blue, but there's no role that is blue in this game anyways.

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 09, 2014, 03:14:38 PMTWG tingle for now, though this train of thought seems too obvious
I'm not sure what you see with that, but if you don't want to discuss it, go ahead and send a PM or hit the chat.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 09, 2014, 01:04:37 PMIt's not very likely that Waluigi was a random wolfing.  But you're most likely right on opinions 2 and 3, it wouldn't be very beneficial for the disguisers to use their power in this particular situation, especially if they're paying attention to the thread.  #4?  Sure, I guess.
Waluigi only posted like twice. Very few people posted more than twice. That's why I think it was random.

QuoteBut why should you probably post more?
You mean that you want me to be inactive?

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 09, 2014, 03:23:44 PMI'm not sure what you see with that, but if you don't want to discuss it, go ahead and send a PM or hit the chat.
Discuss it *in the thread.
Quote from: TWG Samus on September 09, 2014, 03:24:33 PMYou mean that you want me to be inactive?
more like why did you say you should probably post more?  It wasn't really necessary, and it makes me suspicious.

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 09, 2014, 03:14:38 PMdoes that answer your question?
Well, excuuuuse me, princess, the wording was awkward. But thank you, I'm glad I wasn't crazy.

TWG Kirby

Oh, so cardflip can't be trusted during the night.

Well I still think that Waluigi was human. Playing the leader role and getting wolved would be pointless.

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Quote from: TWG Kirby on September 09, 2014, 03:49:52 PMOh, so cardflip can't be trusted during the night.

Well I still think that Waluigi was human. Playing the leader role and getting wolved would be pointless.
Kirbs has a point.