News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, August 29, 2014, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

im too lazy to look at the game names just vote for the host

Liggy
4 (36.4%)
fank009
2 (18.2%)
Dude
2 (18.2%)
Yugi
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 07, 2014, 02:41:09 PM

Dude

fuck you it's forcaster in this game

mikey

Quote from: Dude on September 04, 2014, 01:30:04 PMfuck you it's forcaster in this game
btw I think that the blues knowing each other is kind of a bad idea
unmotivated

Dude

OK fine

I mean I literally made it up in 3 min so ya

Maelstrom

fank009

Will post my game up when I can
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dude

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 04, 2014, 05:09:14 PMIt shows.  :P
Liggy's game looked too complicated and yugi and Fank were being slow so shup

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on September 04, 2014, 06:34:00 PMLiggy's game looked too complicated and yugi and Fank were being slow so shup
But that North Pole game was obviously the work of a genius.  :P
I laughed so hard.

Liggy

Quote from: Dude on September 04, 2014, 06:34:00 PMLiggy's game looked too complicated
wait what it really isn't at all

There are two wolves who can disguise themselves as other people.  There are two masons.  There are four other humans.  There is color card-flipping.

Everything else is just to ensure that the Wolf Disguisers actually work and are fun to play as and against.

EDIT: I can further explain how the Wolf Disguisers work if need be, but essentially they function like this role from EpicMafia if you replace all instances of the word "mafia" with "wolf".  That page may be a bit confusing though, and not all of the tips apply to this game (most notably the first).

Maelstrom

But something like that would be hard with 8 people if the wolves can disguise themselves that well. How about one wolf that takes two hits? That would make it harder for the lynch vote to swing in the wolves favor.

Liggy

The humans have one mislynch to use, which isn't too bad.  Disguisers are either easier or harder to catch than normal wolves, depending on how good the wolves are.  Masons are pretty powerful, especially when they are a quarter of a game (but not unbeatable by the wolves, who can disguise as one and pass off if no on bothers checking).

I think it's balanced.

fank009

TWG 71: It's a team game.

wolf
Wolf

Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Bomb given the human pm. Blows up someone random who voted for them. If not insta'd has a chance of failing to blow up proportion to how many votes he is away from the insta... (4 for insta, has 3 votes, has a 25% chance of not blowing up)

each night , everyone alive sends in a vote as to who they want seered. person with the most votes is seered and revealed publicly.
The remaining wolf turns green when their buddy is lynched.

No lynch may be voted upon once. but bomb loses his power if it wins. (the reverse is true if the bomb blows up, no lynch can no longer be voted as an option)

in a case that people don't vote, their votes will not count for anything.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Going to wait a bit (probably another 24 hours) in case Yugi wants to post his game, then I'll put up the poll.

Yugi

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

This is a super TWG, but you don't know what the powers are. If you vote for me you get to know what the powers are!

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi