News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The New Nintendo 3DS

Started by SlowPokemon, August 29, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 15, 2015, 11:31:47 AME3 is moderately soon, it's not unreasonable to think that they'll come out with a bundle or special edition around that time.

Huh, true, forgot about that. I'm in no rush to get the New 3ds, so I can wait until E3.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Does Majora's Mask 3D require this new 3DS?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

No, but the nub is spectacular.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yug_Guy

Am I seriously the first person to be disappointed that Nintendo didn't release the regular New Nintendo 3DS model in the US? Because I was ticked when Nintendo announced they'd only be selling the XL version.

*sniff*

...I just want something that'll fit in my pocket ...

K-NiGhT

I'll never understand how people can't fit an XL in their pocket. Sure, you don't have room for anything else but it still fits.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Yeah but it's awkward and you can't just say oh it's my Samsung galaxy
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Then just say it's your 3DS? It's not that big of a deal .__.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Don't you people carry bags or coats around, regardless of XL or not it still is a hilarious brick in your pocket that looks super awk unless you have the cargoest of cargo pants for some bizarre reason.

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

I feel like I really need a New 3ds, my poor 3ds feels like it's starting to give out here and there... the R button isn't super responsive anymore.

SlowPokemon

Maybe wait for the next special one/bundle? There's bound to be one soon. Or if not you could always just upgrade soon.

Either way, only 20 days until Xenoblade Chronicles 3D--I can't wait to see what all the hype is over. So glad I can play it on a portable; that's my favorite way to game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I'm definitely waiting for a special one... I hope they announce it soon, because definitely playing copious amounts of Monster Hunter isn't helping the life of my 3ds lmao

And Xenoblade is worth the hype. It's that good of a game.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Yug_Guy on March 20, 2015, 08:26:41 PMAm I seriously the first person to be disappointed that Nintendo didn't release the regular New Nintendo 3DS model in the US? Because I was ticked when Nintendo announced they'd only be selling the XL version.

*sniff*

...I just want something that'll fit in my pocket ...

Beat you to it-just in a different topic, lol:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 14, 2015, 08:34:32 AMOfc no normal size new 3ds. Freakin Nintendo being Nintendo...

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 14, 2015, 08:55:12 AMSome of us prefer our portable systems to actually be portable.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

tbh I just wanted the normal sized n3ds for the face plates