News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The New Nintendo 3DS

Started by SlowPokemon, August 29, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'm still holding out for an exclusive one...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on March 13, 2015, 02:43:38 PMI'm still holding out for an exclusive one...
I was hoping to get the MH4 one but since that's like 500 bucks on Amazon right now I gave up
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

I'd love the MH4 one too but ;_; I'll still wait, my 3ds still is holding up just fine.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 13, 2015, 02:27:19 PMDouble post because I just got the system but am now in debt to my grandparents lmao

that was sudden

Quote from: Nebbles on March 13, 2015, 03:07:34 PMI'd love the MH4 one too but ;_; I'll still wait, my 3ds still is holding up just fine.

isn't your circle pad broken xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

It's not broken, just kinda slowly dying. It's holding up just fine for MH4, so that's all I need.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 13, 2015, 03:20:10 PMthat was sudden
it just happened to come up today while I was out lol. Loving it so far!

K-NiGhT

So if any of you were debating whether or not to upgrade to the New 3DS XL, I can definitely recommend it. It's definitely a worthwhile upgrade. I've used the 3D feature on this system for a longer period of time than I ever did in two years with the old model. The faster loading times and extra buttons also enhance the experience and work with older titles that supported the Circle Pad Pro.

Sebastian

If I get one, I'll get this one. How much is it?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

E3 is moderately soon, it's not unreasonable to think that they'll come out with a bundle or special edition around that time.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Ok.....
Would you recommend it? I might sell me IPad and get that. I don't use my IPad that much and there is a whole slew of games I wanna play on the 3DS.

Maelstrom

Remember that you 3DS games aren't free. [emoji14]
I'd recommend waiting for a bundle or special edition.

K-NiGhT

Also do keep in mind that this model doesn't have an AC adapter in the box. If you have a DSi then you can use the charger from that. Otherwise you'll have to buy that separately.

Also, does anyone else get the feeling that Nintendo will end up giving an XL version of those face plates? Or is there something different about the way it's manufactured compared to the smaller model?

Maelstrom

No. The faceplates existed solely to give a reason to purchase the standard size.

Olimar12345

You can't remove the face plates for the XL models
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!