News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The New Nintendo 3DS

Started by SlowPokemon, August 29, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I know it's for money, but it's still entirely scummy and I loathe it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Oh absolutely. It's a complete dick move. I wouldn't say it's unfounded or makes no sense though.

It does suck that you can't get an American Rosalina Amiibo for less than $30 though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I know, ugh. :c I just want a Rosalina Amiibo and lol like that's gonna happen

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

It's just mean when you were next in line to get something and the person in front of you gets it instead of you simply because he wants to resell it.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2015, 05:31:43 PMthen buy it from him
Except he's a **** and makes you pay triple, when you could have got it for MSRP if he was not there

Nebbles

Exactly. That's why scalpers are awful, greedy assholes.

mikey

if you pay triple then it's worth triple though
if nobody bought amiibos their price would be too low for this junk
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

It seems rather silly to me to wait in line for something you could only sell for marginally more money though.... consider the time you're actually spending and the money you're making :P

Now things that are sold online, that's another story...

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 17, 2015, 09:16:11 PMPlease don't.  I hate scalpers so, so much.  Just buy a hori case and use that if you're afraid of scratches.
Oh no, I wouldn't sell it! Just 'cause I'm a bit unsure of it at the moment doesn't mean I'll get rid of it. It'll just take me a bit of time to finally pull it out of its package. Plus, I need screen protectors... Gah, I hate trying to get those things on perfectly the first time...

Also, can you ONLY system transfer from an older 3DS to the new one? What if I wanted to get another one down the track? I can't transfer between New 3DSes? Gosh, I'm a tad confused...  :-\
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I system transferred my old 3ds to my new 3ds.  Get a hori screen protector, they're easy to apply, just make sure you get all the dust off the screen first.

Olimar12345

PSA: New Nintendo 3DS owners: if you want a charging cradle for your system, Nintendo is now selling one on their site for $9. Availablity has been weird, though. Bookmark this page and check every once in a while if you want to get one. I checked back 10 minutes after I first opened it and it was available again.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?categoryNav=true&navAction=jump&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&productId=prod560458&categoryId=cat550077
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

If only I had a little more money I'd be able to buy this system :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Double post because I just got the system but am now in debt to my grandparents lmao
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*