News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The New Nintendo 3DS

Started by SlowPokemon, August 29, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I'm unfortunately forced to buy a new one. Otherwise, my Flipnote Studio 3D code is useless. :/
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

fingerz

I've just realised a slightly annoying design fault with the New 3DS XL's, seeing as my friend just got one. The gamecard slot has a slight overlap from the plastic cover, potentially scraping the front of a game you put in. Or, worse still for his Majora's Mask 3DS, it actually gets stuck and won't come out.

He's given me one of those Majora's Mask New 3DS XL's to keep, but I can't say I'm all that keen to open it up, let alone use it as my main console from now...  :(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Just sell it for $400 on ebay before more get released.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Please don't.  I hate scalpers so, so much.  Just buy a hori case and use that if you're afraid of scratches.  My new 3ds is great, super awesome.   My only complaint is I've nearly ejected a game three times now, because that's where my pinky rests.

Nebbles

Scalpers are the scum of this earth, do not fall down that track.

I'm still waiting for the eventual Xenoblade themed n3ds. It'll happen.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 17, 2015, 09:16:11 PMPlease don't.  I hate scalpers so, so much.  Just buy a hori case and use that if you're afraid of scratches.  My new 3ds is great, super awesome.   My only complaint is I've nearly ejected a game three times now, because that's where my pinky rests.

Me too and I've already accidentally hit the power button too
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

What's wrong with being a "scalper"?
Sounds like being opportunistic to me.  I'd ask my friend if he was okay with me selling it, maybe split the profit with him.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2015, 06:27:52 AMWhat's wrong with being a "scalper"?
Buying all of a target's 20 Rosalinas and selling them for $30.00 apiece on ebay.

KefkaticFanatic

Hey if dumb people are willing to throw their money away I'm perfectly happy with liberating their currency.  I probably wouldn't go out of my way to make a business out of it, but if I happened across something and its market value was vastly higher than MSRP...

If anything it's Nintendo's fault for being so poor at keeping their product in proper stock.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 18, 2015, 09:29:57 AMIf anything it's Nintendo's fault for being so poor at keeping their product in proper stock.
So true, but as far as the Majora's Mask Limited Edition system, it's understandable. It's called Limited Edition for a reason. In the vein of amiibos and gamecube adapters tho, it's unacceptable.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 18, 2015, 06:48:36 AMBuying all of a target's 20 Rosalinas and selling them for $30.00 apiece on ebay.
so that's what a scalper is
but what's WRONG with it
unmotivated

Nebbles

Because you're selling a product at a higher price for no reasons? And screwing other people out of buying the product for a fair price? Like fucking hell I'm paying 30+ dollars for an amiibo I could have gotten for 12.99.

mikey

obviously you think it's worth 30 bucks then
so you're willing to pay that much anyway
unmotivated

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 18, 2015, 01:36:53 PMBecause you're selling a product at a higher price for no reasons?

What Nocturne is saying is that this part of your argument is flawed. People don't do this for no reason, they do it to make a profit. It's basic economics. Can't fault people for wanting to make money. It sucks when we're on this end of it, but it makes complete sense.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.