Main Menu

TWG LXX: Village of Masks- A Classic Mafia

Started by mikey, August 20, 2014, 09:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Maelstrom

Mashi

Just took a cursory look at the thread.

Presuming that maelstrom is a Wolf, BlackDragonSlayer isn't likely a Partner, as he neglected to vote (even though there was traction on the Yugi lynch, I would have expected BlackDragonSlayer to have made the starting vote or at least join the bandwagon).  He also gave him a cheeky response, which I don't think would come from a Wolf.

Dude and I had a brief chat during Day 1 regarding the lynch and I think he was leaning whichever way regarding Yugi-maelstrom and was looking to my opinion, so I'm willing to give him a few Human points for that.

BlackDragonSlayer made a good point regarding Bubbles being the starting vote on Yugi, but Bubbles has made other points that seem Human too (eg. seering Greens, suggestion of seering dead people).

Starting to lean on Dude being the last Wolf, but not really too decided at the moment.  For the time being though, maelstrom.

Dude

Mashi

by the way when did quote tags on nsm become terrible we should tell jamaha to fix them

Dude

Mashi

Quote from: Mashi on October 03, 2015, 06:42:15 PMi dont think its working

Maelstrom

mikey

Mashi, please put your large posts in spoiler tags
unmotivated

Dude

@noct&mael: are your computers potatoes or something

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2014, 02:35:59 PM@noct&mael: are your computers potatoes or something
no it just hurts my eyeses

Dude

Maelstrom

Dude

I meant quote pyramid-wise. Lol

I don't know what that even is lol

Maelstrom