News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

[MUL] Pokémon Series - Multiple songs

Started by RandomDSdevél, August 18, 2014, 02:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomDSdevél

I'd like for somebody to add the following songs from the following Pokémon soundtracks to NinSheetMusic: 

Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen:  Super Music Collection:

Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire:  Super Music Collection:

Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl:  Super Music Collection:

Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver:  Super Music Collection:

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White:  Super Music Collection:

Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2:  Super Music Collection:

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y:  Super Music Collection:

Could someone do this for me?  Also, I would like to create a post about the status of Pokémon music on NinSheetMusic somewhere, but where should I put it? 

JDMEK5

Well I've done the Title from HG/SS already. Check the main site; it's there.

I've also done "Coronation Day" and "A New Adventure!" from B/W. It's on my arrangement page but "Coronation Day" is still under the localized title "The Day I Was Crowned King". I'll have to get to fixing that soon.

I saw someone had arranged the "Title" from X/Y but I forget who. Maybe someone can help me out here.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FireArrow

Quote from: RandomDSdevél on August 18, 2014, 02:17:48 PMAlso, I would like to create a post about the status of Pokémon music on NinSheetMusic somewhere, but where should I put it?

Feedback.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

RandomDSdevél

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 18, 2014, 03:09:05 PMWell I've done the Title from HG/SS already. Check the main site; it's there.

OK, I see it.  The only question is this:  is this 'Title' sheet music for the 'Opening Movie' or for the actual 'Title Screen?'

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 18, 2014, 03:09:05 PMI've also done "Coronation Day" and "A New Adventure!" from B/W. It's on my arrangement page but "Coronation Day" is still under the localized title "The Day I Was Crowned King". I'll have to get to fixing that soon.

Yeah, you just might have to do that...heh, heh (must've slipped your mind, eh?) 

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 18, 2014, 03:09:05 PMI saw someone had arranged the "Title" from X/Y but I forget who. Maybe someone can help me out here.

I'll see what I can find via site-specific Google search, but if somebody ninjas me, then I'll stop looking. 

RandomDSdevél

Quote from: FireArrow on August 18, 2014, 08:19:54 PM
Quote from: RandomDSdevélAlso, I would like to create a post about the status of Pokémon music on NinSheetMusic somewhere, but where should I put it? 
Feedback.

OK, thanks!  I'll just go over there and do that once I've finished writing it up... 

RandomDSdevél

So...how is that sheet music I asked for coming along?  Are you guys having trouble finding those of my requests which have already been fulfilled? 

JDMEK5

Quote from: RandomDSdevél on October 22, 2014, 04:59:12 PMSo...how is that sheet music I asked for coming along?  Are you guys having trouble finding those of my requests which have already been fulfilled? 
Well I forgot to clarify the following:
Quote from: RandomDSdevél on August 19, 2014, 12:11:49 PMOK, I see it.  The only question is this:  is this 'Title' sheet music for the 'Opening Movie' or for the actual 'Title Screen?'
Likely 'Title Screen' though I don't see the harm in checking both. Two sheets is not a lot (and nothing compared to what I've done in the past) to search through.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

RandomDSdevél

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 23, 2014, 05:37:28 AMWell I forgot to clarify the following:  Likely 'Title Screen' though I don't see the harm in checking both. Two sheets is not a lot (and nothing compared to what I've done in the past) to search through.

Um...those are both for the original 'Generation I' games (Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow;) I'm asking for the versions of those songs from the 'Generation III' remakes (FireRed and LeafGreen) of those 'Generation I' games.  And, although this is slightly off-topic, have you noticed that this site doesn't have any music from FireRed and LeafGreen on it? 

JDMEK5

Ah yes, see, I was referring to HG/SS.

Quote from: RandomDSdevél on October 23, 2014, 05:09:48 PMAnd, although this is slightly off-topic, have you noticed that this site doesn't have any music from FireRed and LeafGreen on it?
I have now that you've mentioned it and perhaps when I get the time I will fix that.

My Arrangements

RandomDSdevél

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 23, 2014, 09:25:31 PMAh yes, see, I was referring to HG/SS.
Well, I'm glad that we're on the same page now. 

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 23, 2014, 09:25:31 PM
Quote from: RandomDSdevél on October 23, 2014, 05:09:48 PMAnd, although this is slightly off-topic, have you noticed that this site doesn't have any music from FireRed and LeafGreen on it?
I have now that you've mentioned it and perhaps when I get the time I will fix that.
That'd be really neat, thanks. 

SlowPokemon

Quote from: RandomDSdevél on October 23, 2014, 05:09:48 PMthis site doesn't have any music from FireRed and LeafGreen on it?

Bloop has arranged "Battle! (Deoxys)" from Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen. It can be found in his arrangement thread here under the name "Deoxys Battle."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

RandomDSdevél

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2014, 11:21:43 AMBloop has arranged "Battle! (Deoxys)" from Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen. It can be found in his arrangement thread here under the name "Deoxys Battle."

Great; I'll take a look at it later, but, like I said earlier, this off topic since, as I specified in my original post to this thread, right now I'm just looking for all extant Pokémon games' opening-movie and title-screen music.