[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "Gourmet Race"

Started by Gooch, May 28, 2008, 03:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Completed by Dahans

Gourmet Race: This is pretty much the main theme for Kirby and im surprised that it's not here. I believe that myself and many others would wish to have access to that piece of music. Hurry up and post if you have it, please!

marioguy

Super Smash Bros Melee: Dream Land is the same song.

Gooch

Sorry, i should have elaborated. SSBM version was good, but im looking for more of a Brawl version of it.

HugoMeister

Lol metal for piano? That's going to be weird. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

starpikachu

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 28, 2008, 03:40:09 PMLol metal for piano? That's going to be weird. :P
yes it will. :P too much metal in there if you ask me. ssbm is better.

PianoMan

Quote from: marioguy on May 28, 2008, 03:37:24 PMSuper Smash Bros Melee: Dream Land is the same song.
No, it's not.

I'll do it if I have the time...

Gooch

It will be tough, metal on the piano is alot to ask of me, but the person who pulls it off will deserve a medal, if only i had one.

Tgamer240

Metal, Medal, LOL! That rhymed! :P
But I'm working on the original, using a MIDI from Kirby 64: 100 yard Hop, which was basically the same theme. :)
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

PianoMan

All songs are different in some way.

marioguy

I looked up the 100-yard hop on vgmusic. I never heard that in the game. Is it one of the minigames?

Tgamer240

Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Palagerini

there's an midi of the gourmet race on vgm but like hugo said... metal and piano don't mix....
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

DonValentino