News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

MLF needs a Nickname

Started by Sebastian, August 13, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2016, 10:21:22 AMI think it's grown to suit you :]
is there any extra meaning to this

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 16, 2016, 10:25:21 AMis there any extra meaning to this
Same thing I was thinking.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Dude on January 16, 2016, 10:25:21 AMis there any extra meaning to this
If you think there is any meaning, you're the one giving that meaning

Why would you think I'd say anything to hurt anyone's feelings though :[

braix

Idk, zoro grew to fit me but after a year, now braix fits me.
Also:
Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 16, 2016, 12:55:23 AMWendy
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Bubbles

idk I still like jojopiano. But maybe style it like JoJoPiAnO so people know it's supposed to be a chant

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Well his last name starts with Yo so why not something like JoYo.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 16, 2016, 01:31:44 PMWell his last name starts with Yo so why not something like JoYo.
That'd be copying Jamaha though

Dude

Jamaha wasn't all that original, you know.

Sebastian

I know, but it would be pretty low to copy his username style.

Dude

I mean he stole someone else's style first. I'll tell the story about long ago if anyone cares, but if not, I'll just stop.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

It might be best not to here on the forums.

Dude

Oh boy, story time!

So, once upon a time there was two guys named Mario-90 and DoKoCo. They were friends at a website, but Mario-90 grew tired of his name and said it was too "marioy". So he changed it to JaMaHa to fit his name. DoK, as was his nickname, in turn changed his name to G-han.

The end.

Edit: too bad.

edit2: or was it the other way around, I forget... either way his "style" wasn't original

Edit3: and this was common knowledge for like a while so this isn't new