News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

MLF needs a Nickname

Started by Sebastian, August 13, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

*cue quirky theme music as maelstrom teleports from the sky*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

According to wiki: "ben – well, as in ben marcato (well marked or accented)"

Thus I think the nickname "BenJo" would suit your needs perfectly. It sounds both intellectual and speedy at the same time, while capturing your personality perfectly.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on August 14, 2014, 07:29:47 PMAccording to wiki: "ben – well, as in ben marcato (well marked or accented)"

Thus I think the nickname "BenJo" would suit your needs perfectly. It sounds both intellectual and speedy at the same time, while capturing your personality perfectly.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

i for one think your username is fine and dont support a change whatsoever  >:(
it is perfect the was it is ;)
changing youre name is changing a part of who yuo are and you shouldnt just go and change your name :o
plus its so descriptive and specific it fits you so good  :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 14, 2014, 08:22:29 PMBJ.
pfft

Olimar, he said he's not changing it here. It's for somewhere else apparently

Maelstrom

So, if I wanted to change my username from maelstrom. to Maelstrom, how would I go about that?

Olimar12345

braix

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2014, 08:36:32 PMpfft

what? lol

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 14, 2014, 08:38:11 PMSo, if I wanted to change my username from maelstrom. to Maelstrom, how would I go about that?
I'm assuming you PM someone that can change it for you.
Edit: So I guess it's JaMaHa lol

Dude

braix

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2014, 08:42:07 PMyou'll understand when you're older
my innocence is long gone
I meant it like that

Dude

Ah, it was me holding back a laugh. I thought you just didn't get why I was laughing.